25 : The doors and how they work

"Jimin! Jimin! Jimin! Jimin!" Jungkook launched himself on the man's bed and a groan left the older male.

He opened his eyes and covered his body. "You are in an annoyingly chipper mood today."

"Get up! We can't be late for Thirst's screening," Jungkook grabbed the blonde's palms and had him sit back against the bedpost. Jimin just huffed and looked around, seeing his bright room and even brighter Jungkook, just dazzling in the morning light. A smile swept across his lips and he signed the assistant to come closer.

The 23-year-old slid towards the actor while blushing, but maintained strong eye contact with the superstar's sleepy yet captivating eyes. He had immersed himself in work and more work. When he wasn't working, he was in his boss' bedroom, yelling and groaning, but besides that, he preferred not to think of how Jimin's career was hanging by a thread. "I think you should be ready for the disappointment. People might not show up due to... Well - just a heads up. Don't want your mood to go for a toss."

Jungkook smiled nervously. In honesty, his mind had run numerous scenarios of what could happen at the actor's next public appearance, but he believed that people weren't all a bunch of headless morons and they would probably still support the actor they had known for more than one decade. The fear still crept in. He couldn't imagine what might Jimin do if something like what he had imagined happened. "Promise me you'll not rely on alcohol again. It took me so much to get you off that filthy habit."

"I am a born drinker, love," Jimin shrugged, laughing now. Jungkook missed this - this beautiful smile. "Besides, I can still fuck you even if I can't see anything straight."

The brunette loved being a cum bucket for the blonde, but he couldn't help and feel that he couldn't go about for long, faking his emotions, pretending that he didn't want the man's all, not just physical intimacy, everything. "Don't say that, Jimin."

"Why?" The blond tilted his head and Jungkook jumped back to the ground. "You like it, babe. Don't you dare deny it."

"Quit stalling and get up. Otherwise, I'll bathe you myself and we both know how much you hate sharing your bathroom with anyone." Jungkook threatened.

Jimin pulled the covers away from his body and was on his feet the next moment. "You were saying?" He asked, seeing the adorable younger's eyes glued to his boner.

"Uhm-" Jungkook gulped. "I will wait right outside."

Jimin shook his head, seeing the brunette getting out of his room. The smile that he had on, soon dissipated and he felt his heart thumping slowly. The alcohol sure helped his nerves and the fear of an unknown future couldn't succeed to make him anxious as long as he was clawed in the intoxication, but as the ecstasy wore off, he started thinking and overthinking.

The only thing keeping his mind off his ultimate doom was Jungkook.

**

"I told you not to expect much."

Jungkook inhaled in defeat, looking around at the empty and dark theater, tired of waiting for a bunch of co-actors, old friends, and a few directors whom Jimin had invited to watch the pre-release of his movie. He indicated for the staff to roll the credits. The movie started playing on the big screen and Jimin pushed the black sunglasses on his eyes.

Jungkook's assistant duty and his heart took the blow of Jimin's situation. He lowered his back and leaned closer to the actor's ear. "When life closes the door, open it again. It's how they work, Jimin. They are doors." He whispered, making Jimin smirk and recollecting when he said the same thing to him.

"Don't, Jungkook," Jimin said cheekily. "Honestly, it isn't like my best work. I don't mind the absence of people, and I expected it. No need to think about it, hm? Go get yourself some popcorn and sit beside me."