chap 6

Vishak :

           I  never wanted to marry a girl who is calm and shy in nature. I don't feel good about that. That's why I always made other girls reject me after going to their home to look at the girls.

      But this time my mother was one step ahead of me. She and the girl's mother did not want us to talk to eachother until marriage. So my  every plan was a flop.

   But my mind was filled with happiness when I found out my wife is as feisty as I wanted . She is more what I have expected.  I have full confidence that she will add more spiciness to my boring life.

    I  gazed at my newly wedded wife who is currently sleeping  beside me. I holded her hand and slept contently.  As the morning came my natural alarm as in my mind woke me up.

" Good morning " I greeted her smiling who is looking at me.

" Morning... Now can you let go of my hand " she asked me raising one of her eyebrows.  I nodded my head but did not let it go.

" Can't you understand... let go off my hand " she said now glaring.  I let go off her hand smiling like an idiot.  She cursed me under her breath and went inside the rest room.

" I heard that " I  yelled at her.

" I don't care " she yelled back loudly making me grin.

  She came out of the bathroom wearing her  sky blue salwar . She dried her wet hair using her hair drier while humming a song.

  I kept on looking at her still laying on the bed.

" you are making me uncomfortable by staring at me  " she said looking into the mirror

" just admiring my wife " I said strolling into the restroom.  When I came back she was about to wear her vermillion,  I stopped her hand in the air.

I  took a pinch of vermillion and applied it on her forehead partition smiling at her.  I had to urge to kiss her.  So I kissed her on her forehead and ran out before she could kill me.

After that I met her in the dining hall while having breakfast and it went smooth. 

" I want to inform you that I will be going back to my work once we are back in Chennai " she said once we are in our room.

" I also want to inform you that I will be also working once we are back to Chennai " I told her with out any expression.

She smiled at me for the first time and nodded her head....

****
Vote...

****Vote