chap 41

Dev woke up the next day to see himself sleeping on his elder brother's chest. It brought all his old memories back. Tears filled his eyes thinking of everything he spoiled in their lives with his own hands.

He entangled himself from his brother and went upstairs without disturbing him. When he came down he saw everyone literally everyone in the hall. He want to hit his head into the wall. But still he want to maintain his prestige.

" I  told you na guys  I don't know where Anni is " Dev said as he walked downstairs.

" I want to know something else Dev " Swathi said quietly.

" shoot it " he said uninterested  picking up a glass of water

" why are you glad that I'm the one who got raped " she asked him clenching her fists.

Dev stood still. He placed the glass of water and turned towards her.

" I  have sent you the address where your sister is staying.  Leave right now and don't come back " he said turning to walk towards the kitchen.  But Swathi held his hand stopping him.

" Swathi let him go... we got about Nithya's were abouts right lets move " Ashwin tried to persuade her.

" Stay out of this sir... its between me and him let us deal about it " Swathi said sternly.

" You were also  one among them right ofcourse you will be glad ... why won't you be " she said with tears in her tears. Dev turned around and holded her neck.

" Dev " Ashwin shouted at him.

" let everything be the way they are or else it would hurt you back Swathi " he said with dead look in his eyes and pushed her. Ashwin caught her before she could fall.

" I don't care being hurt... atleast I would know why I was raped without any reason " she yelled back at him.

" what will you do after knowing the reason... nothing right then let it be " he yelled back.

" stop it both of you right now " Ashwin yelled shutting both of them.

" I won't stop until I know the truth " Swathi said determined wiping her tears.

" Dev stop.... " Ashwin pleaded looking at his brother

" oh you want to know the truth then hear it.... nothing that happened to you was meant for you.... they were meant for your Akka... my Anni " he yelled storming out of the house but he was pulled back into the house by Ishu.

Swathi stood there still unable to digest anything. Ishu pushed Dev into the sofa glaring at  him to sit still. Everyone were quiet as Swathi told them not to interfere . She wanted to know the truth but the truth hurts.

" Dev you loved my daughter a lot then why were you ready to push her into hell " Hari asked him without any emotions. Dev stayed quiet. Ashwin badly wanted to know the answers.

" I overheard Anna and Anni's conversation..... in which Anni told that her Dad would never let them marry eachother.....so I cried to that guy about this and... and he gave me an idea that If we kidnap Anni and ask you to marry her off to Anna you will accept it ....  being naive I trusted  them... it was part of their plan " he said ashamed.

" Why wouldn't I let Nithya marry your brother Dev... I never knew she was in a relationship in the past until few days before " Hari asked thinking.

Ashwin sqatted infront of Dev. Dev closed his eyes waiting for the impact which never hit him.

" will you answer my questions " Ashwin asked him to which he nodded.

" who is Nini's Appa " he asked

" what are... "

" answer me Dev" Ashwin said sternly

" Hari uncle " he said.

" who is her Pa " Ashwin asked again

"  kowshik uncle " Dev answered again.

" Who is her Dad " this time Dev's eyes widened in realization.

" We were talking about something else which you misunderstood and then they used you as a pawn in their game ... " Ashwin said ruffling Dev's hair.

" but how did Swathi came into picture " Rithik asked breaking the silence.

" I  saw a message in Akka's phone. I deleted the text and went to the place instead of her  "Swathi answered.

" I saw the location in Anna's mobile and informed them about it " Dev said looking at the floor.

" I changed the location again at the midnight " Ashwin said looking back and forth at Dev and Swathi.

" both of you should stop your bad habit of eavesdropping others conversation " Ashwin said strictly.

" Can't help it " both said simultaneously and laughed out.

" I'm sorry " Dev said to Swathi.

" its okay " she said hugging him.

" without you I won't be here " she whispered to him....