Chapter Nineteen

Wait wut... Over 200 reads?! Thank you! Feel free to comment also guys. If you want something to happen next then just comment down below. I love taking suggestions. I wrote a ton more so I'll put up the next three chapters now:) Thanks for reading!! -XOX Mystery Writer ;)

I walked out of the revolving doors. The sun hit my body instantly. I took my sunglasses out of my bag and slid them on my face. Ross slid his hands around my waist and guided me to his car. He turned on the car and backed out of the parking lot.

We drove for a couple minutes, and some grey clouds started to roll in. 

Ross turned to look at me “Ew, gross out huh?”

I nodded and shivered

“You okay?” Ross asked

“Yeah just not a big fan of thunderstorms” Just then a flash of lighting lit up the sky. I gulped “Or lighting” I said sinking down in my seat. The leather under my butt started to warm up. Ross clicked the heat on. It felt good

“Well that just means I get to protect you from the storm” Ross said with a cheeky smile on his face.

He turned the radio on and switched to the weather station 

“The clouds are starting to roll in and wind is picking up. Severe weather is near by. The watch will end at around three am. Stay inside tonight and keep candles and flashlights near in case of power outages” The weather girl said

Ross pulled into his driveway. I sighed “I guess this means I’m staying at your place tonight”

“Is that a bad thing?” He asked

I shook my head “No, not at all! Would your family be okay with it? I mean I only met them today and plus I have no where to sleep” I said

“You can sleep in my bed” Ross said. I gave him a warning look

He rolled his eyes “Don’t worry, I won’t do anything. If you get scared just know that I’m right behind you” He took my hand and kissed it.

I smiled “Thanks.” A clap of thunder hit and I shrieked. I zipped up my hoodie and hugged myself tight.

Ross covered his mouth trying not to laugh. I put my hand on my chest and felt my heart beating fast. “it’s not funny! I get scared easily!” I said.

He opened his door and jogged around to open my door. “I gotcha babe don’t worry.” He picked me up bridal style. I clung my hands around his neck. He carried me like I weighed nothing. Probably from those strong muscles. 

Ross clicked a button and the garage opened revealing five different cars. I was never a fan of cars like my cousin is, so I only knew one of the cars was a mini cooper. Probably Rydel's. I was set down on the hood of a car. Ross put his hands on my thighs and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back and ran my fingers through his hair. He put his hands on my neck.