Untitled Part 40

HI GUYS! So Sorry if you guys were expecting an update after a year but I'm sorry! It's put on hold right now. I put all of the information as to why I've put It All Started With a Dream on hold in my Bio, but IT WILL BE BACK IN THE SPRING OR EARLIER!

I REPEAT. IT ALL STARTED WITH A DREAM WILL RETURN WITHIN A MATTER OF MONTHS AND I PROMISE IT WILL BE FINISHED AND AVERY AND ROSS WILL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER... OR WILL THEY? *Evil Laugh*

IN THE MEANTIME! I'm working on a new book that's called The ADHD Love Story. SO yes is features love and cute boys and awkwardness, but this time the characters stronger then Avery Tyler and i like that. So please please PLEASE, go check it out and let me know what you think of it so far. Really it would mean a lot. AND IF I GET ENOUGH FEEDBACK ON THE ADHD LOVE STORY THEN I WILL UPDATE IT ALL STARTED WITH A DREAM THIS MONTH OR NEXT MONTH! SO GO GO GO VOTE, COMMENT, AND LIKE!

BREAKING NEWS.

MY NAME IS SLOANE. No more XOX- Mystery Writer.. I started that when I was in 8th grade and now I'm a Sophomore in High school, so it's time to grow up... SIKE. JUST KIDDING. 

but yeah, hey im sloane and I love indie/alternative music and crushing over boys who will never know my name. But yeah. Thank you guys again for all of the support. Over 40,000 reads on my horrible writing. God damnit, thank you thank you thank you. Your support mean so much to me. Thank you so much, Babes. And If you give me feedback on The ADHD Love Story, Ross and Avery will be back with their smooching soon. I promise ;).

Thank you much,

Xox- Sloane ;)