Chapter Thirty-One

Guysssss. I'm at 3,000 reads!!!! I remember freaking out over 500 reads! This is CRAZY! Thank you! i'm going to try to post at least twice a week, but I have a LOT going on. So it might be once a week, but I promise this book is not ending anytime soon. I'm a HUGE R5er so seriously, like Ross Lynch is my life. But ya know Ryland...he's a year older than me but seriously. He is my soul mate. And that story about meeting Drew in the elevator is actually true! I met her! It was amazing to meet her! So yeah enough about me. Enjoy Chapter Thrity-One! 

We drove for about fifteen minutes, Ross never let go of my hand. He kept giving me little squeezes from time to time. I put on a smile, but inside I was shaking, wondering what was going to happen tonight. If I would lose him. No little girl would ever want to have a role model that had cut before. I mean Demi Lovato is a huge inspiration for me. I know she did lose a lot of fans when she went into rehab but still. She’s been through a lot. I kept tapping my foot on the mat that lay on the bottom of the car. I had to think about how I was going to approach him. How to tell him. I had thought about it before, but it never sounded right. I just attacked Rydel. She looked as pale as a ghost when I finished telling her. Aw Ross, what are you ever going to do with me?

Ross broke the silence “You okay there? You keep tapping your foot”

 I broke out of my thoughts “Hm, yeah, what, um I’m fine” I said nervously

Ross squeezed my hand, brought it up to his lips and kissed it. And there go the butterflies again. I wanted to melt.

“Just know Ave, you can only tell me what you want. I’m here for you 100%. Okay? I love you. I know how strong those three words are, but I want to be the only guy to say them to you, because I mean what I say” Ross told me

I took a deep breath in feeling my nose sting. That was a warning I was about to cry. One tear slipped “Ross, stop your making me cry” I said in a little laugh

He looked at me from time to time “I always do that I’m sorry babe. I don’t mean it on purpose you just mean to much to me.”

I shook my head “No, it’s okay. I’m crying because,” I took a big deep breath “Ross, I can’t tell you how much you mean to me. No guy has ever made me cry. I’m afraid to cry in front of people. You just, you’ve given me so much confidence and we’ve only been dating almost a week and look at how close we’ve gotten. I think of you as not only my amazing boyfriend, but also as my best friend. I love you too, and I mean that”

I saw Ross give a little smile. He turned to me. His chocolate eyes making my heart flutter. 

“You’re the best Ave. I can’t wait for you to see this place. I used to come here all the time to just hang out. You know that other boardwalk that a couple minutes away from where ‘The Bean’ is?” Ross asked

I nodded

“Well, there’s a whole strip that isn’t used, and my dad got it all fixed up for all of us to go. After a while we would stop going, but whenever I’m stressed or need to think, I just go here.” Ross explained

I turned to him and smiled. Our hands still connected “I’ve always wanted a place like that to go.”