Chapter Twenty-Nine

• Dedicated to My best friend who I love<3

So this chapter actually means a lot to me. I am currently getting bullied and I'm being shoved into lockers, and that story about the Bar Mitzvah is actually true... that's not the real guys actual name just so you know, but I was known as that, and it was horrible. I really want bullying to stop. And while writing this chapter I cried multiple times. No I am not asking for attention, but just know, if your a bully. STOP.IT.NOW.OR.I.WILL.FIND.YOU. Other people care, and they have hearts, one of my good friends commited suicide from being bullied. So think you guys. Seriously. Sorry enough about me, I just had to get that out there. Thanks for reading guys<3

I sat on that chair just thinking. Thinking about what Ross was going to say when I tell him everything. If I don’t do it, then Hilary will, but how will she know I’m going to tell? That girl’s boobs are filled with all sorts of secrets that could ruin your whole life. It’s happened before. In seventh grade, I was at this bar mitzvah for this kid named Jacob Flitz and I was wearing this dress from a shoot I had just done, and I was completely in love with it. I guess she was jealous or something had put her over the edge, because during speeches she came over to where I was sitting and poured ketchup all over me. I called my mom and had her pick me up early. I was the laugh stalk of the grade for a whole three months. I was known as ‘Ketchup Wearer’ I never understood the name, but it still hurts and stings till today. She can never be pleased. EVER. Just for once I want it to be done. I sighed as I took my phone out and unlocked the screen. I clicked on the Instagram app and saw it was flooded with notifications. 

My jaw dropped 500 likes already?! Plus 20 comments. I was doing pretty good. 

“Avery! Get ugly girl your gorgeous <3” One of the comments said. That made me smile so I replied to it. “Thank you so much, you are beautiful<3”

A second later that same user responded saying how she had just peed that I responded. I chuckled. My cheek still stung like hell. I touched it and flinched. She smacked me pretty hard. Her stupid fake nails leaving a mark. What did she honestly want? Oh yeah, she wants to ruin my whole life! How could I forget. I can’t even tell you how many times she has made me go home and cry. I begged my mom to let me be home-schooled. That didn’t go very well. My mother always told me to stand up for myself. So the one time I do, I get slapped. I wish Ross would beat the fudge out of her, but he would probably get arrested and then that would be even worse for me, and for him of course. There I go again. Only thinking about myself. That makes me pissed. 

‘Stop thinking about yourself!’ I thought

Everything just backtracks to me. You think I like that?! NO! I couldn’t handle this anymore. I called Tammy.

After three rings she picked up.

“I heard” She said immediately 

“How?” I said

“She kinda texted the whole grade” Tammy said slowly