Chapter Thirty-Five

I wrote a longer chapter because I was really bored today hah. And I'm working on Thirty-six right now. Writing this is fun! Hope you enjoy this chapter! It got a little deep and personal so just a little heads up! Hope you like it!  XOX-Mystery Writer

I lay on my bed for a couple minutes and decide to get packed for tonight. Ross sounded a little weird on the phone... But it’s just movies and cuddling tonight. That’s all I need. 

I opened my drawer to try to find my hairbrush. Instead I found something I hoped I would never see again. I pulled out a little wooden box. Tears pricked my eyes as  I looked at it. I opened it and found all of them. All of my old blades from my self harming years. I could have sworn I got rid of them. I guess I hadn’t opened that drawer in a long time. I closed the box and opened my closet. I stood on my toes and threw the box on the top shelf. A place I never look. 

I stood there for a moment. All of the sudden I was seeing a whole montage of the last 5 years. The depression, the suicidal thoughts, everything was just right there. I shook my head and closed my eyes, trying to get the thoughts out of my head. I opened my eyes and quickly grabbed my clothes I was going to need for tonight. 

Pajama pants, a comfy shirt, my over sized ‘You Go Glen Co Co’ sweater. A white crop top for tomorrow, along with some plain black shorts, a pair of underwear and socks and a extra bra, and my phone charger and stuffed it into my big PINK bag. I went over to my bathroom and threw in what I needed. 

I looked at the clock 4:53 it read. Ross was going to be here any minute. I flew down the stairs and opened Instagram. Followers, and comments, and likes showed up on the orange thing in the bottom corner. I smiled and scrolled through. One new follower stopped me.

‘Hilaryimperfxox has started following you!’ I rolled my eyes. Of course. If anything I would think Hilary would block me. I decided to block my first person on Instagram. I clicked on her profile and tapped a couple buttons until BLOCK showed up. I happily clicked it and exited the app. 

I heard a couple honks. Ross was here! I smiled, grabbed my stuff and headed out the door. 

I walked out to see Ross sitting in his car smiling. I closed and locked the door behind me. I opened the door and sat down. Ross leaned over and I gave him a quick peck.

“I missed you today” Ross said pulling out.

I blushed “I missed you too” 

“My family is out right now so it’s just us for a couple hours” He said

I looked at him “How do you always get out of spending time with your family?” I asked

He shrugged “They usually never, but they know how stressed I’ve been and they haven’t seen me this happy in a long time. So I guess they’re just being nice and letting me relax” He explained “I mean don’t get me wrong. I love being with my family. They’re my best friends. I just need to get away sometimes”

I nodded “Yeah I understand. I’m like that too. Just being alone and having time for yourself is the best thing in the world sometimes”

Ross looked at me and smiled “See! You get it! People think that not always wanting to be with people is weird, and they think you’re an anti-social freak” he said “It’s annoying but you get it and that’s why I love talking to you Ave”

I giggled “I like talking to you too. You get it also. You don’t let the fame get to your head. You’re different. Ross Shor Lynch you have really opened my eyes” I said

“Well I mean I’m just that amazing. You know how I am” He said giving a little hair flick.

He held his hand out and I took it as he did his move. Brought my hand to his lips and kissed it, while giving a little squeeze. He’s perfect.