Chapter Thirty-Eight

Hey guys! I am so incredibly sorry for not posting at all! SO much has happened! I saw R5 in concert twice!!! AND I MET THEM!! I ENDED UP MEETING THEM AFTER 3 YEARS!!! IT WAS AMAZING! GUYS LIKE NO IT WAS PERFECT! I'm gonna start updating more! I promise!!! I've made you wait since I think June and I'm so sorry. High School just really sucks. So this is what makes me happy so expect a lot more. I know this is amature writing and I'm sorry. But I like the feel of this story. Plus it has over 30,000 reads!!! That's amazing! Thank you guys so so so much! I have an idea for another book so I'm gonna start writing that.  Love you all and enjoy! XOX- Mystery Writer

We got into Ross' room and he closed the door behind us. I sat on his bed and played with my fingers

"Well I don't know about you," Ross said nervously, "but it's been a long day so we should probably go to bed" Ross said quickly.

I rolled my eyes, "Not so fast" I said.

"Huh?" Ross said. His voice squeaking a little.

"Really? Why would you think it's gonna be awkward to see Maia?" I asked.

Ross just shrugged and sat down next to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck. He sighed and started talking.

"Well. Maia and I kinda had a 'thing' I guess. They made us kiss for a scene. And we did it like 10 times because we kept messing up. And the whole cast was trying to set us up and she got attached to me I guess. Okay, the whole thing is confusing." Ross said finally.

I shifted my head from Ross and just let it hang. 

I sighed "No, I get it Ross. It's not confusing at all." I said still looking down.

Ross squeezed me "But, Ave," He said. He took two fingers and put them under my chin so I was looking at his face "No matter what anyone says. I'm in love with you and only you. There's no one I would rather be with than you. Okay?"

I just looked at him. I smiled and nodded, "Okay" I said quietly.

He pulled me in for a kiss and the fireworks went off. I started laughing and he smiled. The kiss intensified and we both fell backwards. I pulled myself on top of him and kept kissing him. He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed my butt. I just laughed and kept kissing him.

After a couple minutes I broke the kiss, "We should get ready for bed" I whispered as I rolled off of him.

"But I don't wanna." Ross whined quietly.

I smiled and tapped his nose, "You're cute when you're whining."

He smiled back, "Psh, I'm always cute" he joked.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever you say" I sang.

Ross propped himself up using his elbow. He towered over me, "Hey Ave?"

"Hm?"

"What's one of your favorite memories that you can remember of you and your dad?" Ross asked.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know" Ross said, "Whenever you talk about him, you just get this glow on your face. You smile and it makes me happy." 

I smiled, "He was my best friend. So just to remember good times with him makes me happy. I just kinda look back and realize how lucky I was to be with him."

Ross smiled, "That's sweet, Ave. I love how close you guys were. I kinda feel like you guys are still connected. You know. Like right now."

I sighed, "I always think he's watching over me. Just smiling down at me. I try to talk to him sometimes but I always know he'll never respond, that sounds really weird but It's just something I do." I said letting out a little laugh.