Spider Bite 

Deku POV:

I continue to walk around looking at all the monuments and the history behind it. "This is so cool, I wish kacchan was here....I know he would of loved this." I said with a small smile. Next thing you know someone grabs my shoulder.

"Hey there little dude." I jump away from the dude. "Ahhh." "Be quite, now deku what did you do with bakugo." One dude said angrily. "Tsubasa, I have no clue what happened to him." I said scared.
(Just saying I know tsubasa is dead by this time but I don't know any of the other bullies names sorry) 

"Yeah sure that's what a guilty person would say." I started backing up slowly, but sadly I hit a wall. "I promise I'm telling the truth."

A random Scientist POV:

I went to go check the spiders that we been doing experience on. I looked in every cage to see if they were all there. So far all the ones I looked at were there. I checked the last contain, to my surprise it was gone. "Shit and that was the worst one that could have escape, crap crap I'm going to get fired and it wasn't even my fault....well I have to go tell the boss it's gone." And that what I did.

Narrator POV:

The spider was chilling on a wall making a web. It was about to finish it web went something hit the wall, this cause the poor spider to miss the web and fall. The poor spider was scared but thankfully it landed on fluffy green hair.

Deku's POV:

Tsubasa shoves me into the wall pretty Jared and I felt something fall in my hair. "Tell us the truth." He said pushing me harder into the wall.

"I did and plus weren't you the last one with him, if I was any normal person I would've accused you....I think you did it cause you were so jealous that Kacchan was a lot better then you, so if I were you I would watch my back." When I said this something crawled out of my hair and onto my neck, it gave me chills.

Tsubasa started to back away in fear and ran away. Wait were they scared I stood up for myself, hmm.....see you can't mess with me. Out of no where I felt something bite me. "Fuck, what the hell." I touch my neck just to touch something furry. So I did what anyone one would do.

I pick it up and looked at it, It was a big ass spider. "Holy fuck..." I through it across the room. Then I touched my neck again. There was a tiny bump on my neck and it hurt really bad. But sadly I couldn't do anything until I got home so I decided to wait till then to investigate.

Bakugo's POV:

It's been a few hours sinced the injected my with the weird green substance. I felt weird at first but I slowly got used to it. But then the door opened again revealing the girl in the alley, I think her name was toga. "What do you want." I said tiredly. "Oh just you blood." She smiled.

I tried to get out but then I remember. I'm still tied down. "Get away or I swear when I get out of these....you'll wish you were never born." "Ha ha ha, honey I haven't wanted to live since my parents abandoned me." God this girl is not okay in so many ways. "So shall we start." She came up to me and pulled out her knife and proceeded to cut me with it.

"Fuck...stop it." "No I love to see you blood, you looked better in it." She said giggling. One, two, three, six, nine cuts. After awhile I think she got bored because she left and I blacked out.