The Missing Kid?

Deku's POV:

We both took a seat in the living room. It was quite till dad started to talk. "Okay Deadpool, what's you name." Kacchan sigh and began to speak. "My name is Katsuki Bakugo." Aizawa he stared at him in shock. "Your the kid who disappeared without a trace, how the hell are you here." "Dad calm down." He looked at me. "Sorry izuku I'm just really surprised that his here and so here's the real question....how did you escape the villain or whatever you were with." "Oh that, Well the LOV kidnapped me and did a bunch of test on me.....after awhile I got them to trust me and we went on a mission, as you know the mission failed and they left me to get caught....but I got out of there in time thankfully."

Dad started writing all the this kacchan said and looked back up. "Okay for your final question, what is your intentions with my son?!" My face got really red and I yelled at my dad. "WHAT DOSE THAT HAVE TO DO WITH—!" I felt a hand and on my shoulder, I turned to see kacchan telling me to calm down...and come closer so he could tell me something. So I did and he whispered something in my ear. "Don't worry deku I got an answer so just sit back and look cute." This made me blush more...but I did as he told me too.

Kacchan stood up and looked at Aizawa with full confidence. "My intentions with izuku are simple." He turned to me and pulled me up, so I was standing. Out of nowhere I felt lips on my lips. I was in shock at first but then proceeded to kiss him back...after a while we separated. I sat back on the couch embarrassed as fuck....because my first kiss was in front of my adopted parents. "See my intentions with your son is I want to date him." And then he sat down.

I looked over to dad and papa just to see them look like the seen a ghost, it was kinda funny. Then somehow Aizawa got out of his trance. "Well then okay, I will make sure to get your record clean and you may be able to start class with izuku on Monday, but about you relationship with my SON!!!! You better treat him right and not break his heart or so help me I WILL—." I jump in front of kacchan, to stop my dad from killing him. "You don't have to worry because he won't right Kacchan!!" I looked at him to see him laughing nervously. "Yeah you got that r-right I won't hurt him at all."

Aizawa sat down pleased on what he did. "Okay, you both are free to go, I got to started on this paper work." And with that I lead kacchan to my room.

Bakugo's POV:

We made it up to princess room and I sat on his bed...trying to recover from what just happened. Princess sat by me after he shut his door. "Kacchan are you okay, you seem like you seen a ghost." "I fine deku it just I almost got killed by Eraserhead...." He looked at me puzzled. "Hey the real question is, why the heck do you kiss me!!!" A smirk grew on my face and I got really close to his ear. "Because you cute and I just want to....I can kiss you again if you really want it that bad.

Princess started backing up very quickly, red as a tomato. "What wrong deku, you don't want a kiss." "No that's not it it's just." I kept smirking. "It's just what?." "I-I don't know." "Well then May I kiss you." Izuku looked down and whispered soothing but I didn't hear it. "What was that damn nerd." "I said YES!!!" So I crawled over to him. "May I." He shook his head up and down meaning yes. So I proceeded to place my lips on his. Izuku melted into the kiss and I pulled him on my lap. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I put my arms around his waist.

I was about to put my hand up izuku shirt, but then something wrapped are my neck and pull me off the bed leaving deku staring at the person that did it in fear. The Capture weapon finally got released from my neck...I turned to see Aizawa with red eyes. " Heeeeey Aizawa." I said with a unsure smile. "What were you planning to do with my son." "I was only kissing him that's it." Aizawa blink and his eyes went back to normal. "Then tell me this, why was he in your lap." I froze I didn't know what to say. Aizawa sigh. "We will talk about this later dinners ready."