Finally

Deku POV:

"Okay maybe just maybe she won't notice that dresser there...hopefully, I could just tell her that I'm remodeling....yeah she will believe that, now let's go clean up my mess." So that's what I did I swept the floor, put the refrigerator back where it was. To be honest it look normal so I was satisfied so I went to the living room. "Yay I finally get a break."

"Izuku I'm home." Well so much for that. "Mom I'm here I'm just in the living room don't worry." She smiled "Well did you eat the dinner I cook." I felt a sweat drop from my head. "Yeah mom I did." "Okay good well I'm going to get a drink from the fridge." At this point I was panicking.

"No it fine I'll get it." I tried to stop her. "Izuku move I can do it myself." I gave up and let her through. She opened The fridge and looked shocked. "Ummmm what happened." "Well mom I developed a quirk that kind of activated." "Wait really." "Yes." She started jumping up and down excitedly. "So what is it." "Spider web, technically I can shoot webs out my hands or more like wrist." I explain to her. "Well let's start training now future hero." This made me smile real big, I actually made my mom really happy for me and now she don't want to be worried about me anymore because I can protect myself.

Timeskip

Bakugo POV:

It's been months and I'm still in the chair. But the one good thing that came out of this was I got another quirk.....it was regeneration so it cool but I just want to go home and be a normal person and go to UA but I guess that dream out the window.

The door open revealing toga with a smile. "Hey baku~ todays the day."  I looked at her confused. "Oh don't give me that look, you going to become one of us... but you better not run we won't hesitate to kill you." "Yeah okay just get me out." She laughed. "You that eager it only been five months, so I hope you didn't want to go to UA because your to late."

"I don't care just get me out of here, so I can take a shower I know I stink." So she untied me and I rubbed my wrist. "There now I will show you to the shower because you do stink." She said covering her nose. "Ha ha hurry up you extra."  "I'm trying hold your horses."

Deku POV:

I've  waited for my resorts for UA, it's been a week and I haven't got the letter yet. "Izuku, the letter here it's here." I ran to my mom and grabbed the letter and headed to my room.

I get into my room and sat down. "Here goes nothing." I opened the letter. A weird thing came out. It started to glow then out of nowhere a hologram of all might showed up.

"Ah young man, you have pass you are going to be a hero....so Congratulation you were first with 50 Villain Points and 25 Rescue Points, you will be an amazing hero." And with that the hologram disappeared. "I did it I actually did it, I wish you were here kacchan you would have probably Blow my head off, haha I miss you so much where could you be....are you dead or are you still alive." I shook out of my thoughts to go tell my mom the good news.