K-Kacchan

Bakugo's POV:

After a little bit, I seen to figures chilling. Like they were waiting for something. So I jumped down to see if it was them. Right when I landed on the ground I felt something burning me. "Fuck who turned up the heat." I said trying to get the blue flames to stop.

"B-Bakugo it's you." I look up to see toga and Dabi. "Yeah no dip Sherlock, thanks for turning my suit into a burnt chip." Toga ran up and hugged me. "I'm so sorry." I hugged her back. "It's okay, but why did you guys disappear."

She back away looking unsure if she should answer. Toga took a big deep breath in. "Okay I will tell just please don't get mad...so you know the night that we went to go steal from that man, well the alarm went off, so I had to get out of there and I totally forgot you were on the mission with me...so I kelp running. But sadly I was followed, so we had to get out of there....so I had no time to tell you or we would have got caught." She said looking very guilty.

"Hey don't worry okay...what's done is done, if I'm being honest I felt more free...without that decaying boss of ours telling me want to do." I laughed a little. "So Bakugo...I was wondering do you want to come back to the league, because it's kinda lonely without you." I stood there for a second not knowing what to say. "Well about that, I would rather stay on my own because I have stuff I have to do." This seemed to make Toga upset. "Oh okay...well see you later then."

We waved our goodbyes. I jumped onto the building while they went into a purple portal. "I Need to head home so I can get food in my stomach so I can patrol tonight and I guess talk to Spider-Man/Deku." So that's what I did...I headed home I made me some food and ate. Then I went to go take a shower and change my costume, because I can't do hero work with my face showing.

"Welp time to confront deku and see how the hell did he get that weird spider web quirk."

Deku POV

"You should know better, if I wasn't there you would have gotten kidnapped." Aizawa a proceeded to say. "I know... but what did you expect me to do... let the poor girl get kidnapped, just to same my butt." He pinch the bridge of his nose. "You know that's not what I'm saying Izuku, it's just you weren't on duty...so you could've got into serious trouble without a heroes license." This annoyed me a little bit. "But sensei anybody in the right mind would of went to save her and you're trying to tell me not to say someone when I'm a hero kind of." Aizawa sigh. "Nevermind that, don't forget you have patrol tonight." And with that Aizawa left the kitchen.

Time skip

It was finally time to patrol so I met up with Todoroki and we split up like usual. I was on top of a building, scanning the area to see if there was anything happening. "Oh come on, I want to do something." I feel I a little pain in my head...I thought something or someone was messing with me so I turned around just to see Deadpool.

"What are you doing here I'm on patrol and I don't have the time to deal with your ass." I said a little annoyed. Deadpool held his hands out in defense. "Woah who got on your bad side." I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see it. "What do you want." He cleared his throat and began to speak. "Well I need to speak with you in private...Deku." I froze then and there. How the hell did he know that name and also if he knows that means he knows my identity. "I-I .... G HSBC." He waved his hand in front of my face. "Hey deku, cat got your tongue."

"N-no it's just, find you want to talk let's talk." So we sat down and he began to talk. "So umm deku or izuku I found out you identity this morning." I was shocked does that mean he was one of the villains. "Well after I talked to you about well yourself, I followed you back home to make sure you were okay." So he wasn't the villain, he's just a stalker. "I saw you fighting the two villains." So he saying he saw me use my power without my costume that makes sense.

"Wait I have one question, if you don't mind." "Ask away." I breathe in and out and begin to speak. "Well how do you know my nickname Deku." He seemed like he didn't want to answer. "Well you see, that a hard question." I pinched the bridge of my nose and annoyance. "Come on you know my identity so why doesn't it hurt to answer that one question."

"Your right, just please don't freak out." I giggled at how stupid he was acting. "Okay yeah I won't." "I'm Bakugo." I stared at him for a good few minutes and then I busted out laughing. "Haha there no way kacchan would act as dumb as you, nice joke haha, but do you have to think I'm stupid if I'm going to believe that." This seemed to annoy Deadpool. "I'm not lying dumbass." I tried not to laugh so I covered my mouth. "Okay if you "kacchan" then take off your mask."

Surprisingly enough Deadpool started taking off his mask. He pulled it completely off and I froze. It was kacchan my childhood friend the one I thought was dead. I pulled off my mask revealing my tears. "K-kacchan it's really you." I said crying happy tears. "Yeah you damn nerd that what I been trying to tell you." I jump at him making him fall on the ground, I gave him the biggest hug. "Where the heck were you." "Hell oww can you let me go, it would be hard to tell you if I'm dead."

So I collect myself and let him explain everything and where he's been. "Hey since you back why don't I take you to your mom, she would be so happy to see you." "No" he said with no hesitation. "B-but why not." I asked curiously. "I'm not ready." "Come on, it your mother the one that gave birth to you." Bakugo stood up and was about to walk away. "Sorry but I can't." "Don't g—." And with that he jumped off the roof.