Two Quirks?!

Deku POV:

I was sitting on the roof wondering what I did wrong...Did he hate me or I don't know, but what I know is that I need to get back with Todoroki. I put my mask back on and left to meet up with Todoroki.

I was jumping building to building until I spotted him. I landed next to him and he jump like he was scared or something. "Spider-man, your not supposed to seek up on your partner it defeats the purpose and also why are you here." I sighed. "My Area was clear, there was no one over there so I decided to help you out." He rolled his eyes and went back to what he was looking at....so I did the same I looked where he was looking and to my surprise it was the people for this morning.

I was about to jump down there and attack them, but someone grabbed my wrist. I turned to see who and it was None other than Todoroki. I tried to pulled my arm away but it didn't budge. "What do you want." He looked at me mad. "Trying to stop your dumbass from getting kidnapped." He finally let go. "I'm 16 years old I think I'll be fine."

I jump down there and sprayed my webs, the blond girl got pinned by my web and the black hair dude did too. But he burned the web with his quirk. He gave me a smirk. He walk over to blondie and freed her too. "Hey toga let's actually finish the jump that we didn't finish this morning." "Huh?!" I was a little confused. What were they planning.

Bakugo's POV

I jump down off the roof. To get away from deku so I could have time to think. I sat down thinking of what to do and decided to take him on the offer and go see my mom. So I climbed up the building just to see deku was leaving. So I chased after him....so you know I could talk to him.

I stop on top of building close to him. Just to see him talking to a peppermint. This made me a little irritated. Deku was about to leave to do something but the dude stopped him. I was about to pull his hand off deku but he pulled he hand away first. I sighed in relief. Then it hits me.... this is where toga kidnapped me in middle school.

So I ran to where to where he was and jumped in front of him so he wouldn't get burned by dabi's fire. Let me just tell you this, that fire hurt like hell. "FUCKEN SHI—." I fell to the ground. "KACCHAN!! What the hell?! Where did you come from....are you even okay, do I need to call for help tell me!." I turn and looked at deku annoyed. "Shut up you damn nerd." Then everything went black.

Deku's POV

Kacchan's head fell onto my lap. Tears start to build up in my eyes. "TODOROKI HELP ME." Next thing you know a ice wall was built around me. He jump down and looked at kacchan in horror. "What the hell did that dude kill him." "I don't know but can you help me take him to the hospital." He bent down and helped me pick him up.

We made it to the hospital and he got rushed in. I layed my head on Todoroki shoulder and cried on it. So he proceeded to rub circles on my back to calm me down. After a little bit a nurse came up to us and I let go of Todoroki.

"Well I here to inform you that the young sir you brought in is completely okay, it seems his quirk healed him." I was puzzled didn't kacchan have a explosive quirk not a healing or whatever. "So what your saying he's free to go." "Yep he's all yours." "I wish." "Huh?!." "I-I met I   Insist to go get him." I walk to where he was staying. When I got to his room. For some reason I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Hey I know your worried about your prince and all but can you please not squeeze me to death." I let go of him and blushed. "Ha ha sorry I'm just happy, but I have something to discuss with you, when the hell did you get a new quirk." This question seemed to make him upset and it made me feel bad for asking. "You don't have to answer, I was just wondering."  He looked back up  and smiled. "Well I guess I would have to do it eventually I was going to herald to tell you."