Just Get Along!!!

Bakugo's POV:

Ring..............Ringgg...Ring....I slowly woke up and answered my phone. "H-hello." "KATSUKI!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!" My mom said screaming. "Old hag shut up, I'm just at Izuku's." "Well do you know what time it is." "No why!?" I asked confused.

"It's 7:30, so are you on your way to school." I pull the phone away from my head to check the time to my surprise it was 7:30 and put the phone back on my ear. "Yeah, we are." I said "oh okay, Love yo—." I hung up and started shaking duke to wake him up. His eyes slowly started waking up. "Five more minutes." "Princess if we do that, then we'll be late." 

Deku's POV:

"Fine, what time is it." I said rubbing my eyes. "7:34." I jumped up in shock. "Kacchan why didn't you wake me up!!!!" I started to look for some clothes.

Timeskip

"Slow down deku.... you'll be fine, your dad's the teacher." "Kacchan, A hero never takes advantage of things." Kacchan stops right in his tracks. "Uhh then, what do you call this." He said pointed to himself. "What do you mean." He sighs. "Well, how did I get off scot-free." I roll my eye. "Nevermind that, let's get to the school." And with that we went to school... straight to the office.

I knocked on the door to the office and a rat thing came out. "Hi Principle Nezu, I brought Katsuki here to check in." "Okay right this way." We walked in and sat down and waited for other instruction. "So all I have to do is print this paper, for your schedule and then you can be on your way." After a few moments the paper printed and we went on are way.

While we were watch we looked at the paper to see, he had the exact same schedule as mine. "Nice now you just have to follow me around... so this will be easier."  We made it to are first class, just to see my dad. So I ran up to him to find out about toga.

"So what are they going to do about toga?" He turned and looked at me. "Well she has to go to prison.... but only for a few years, then she can be free." I smiled real big, because I was happy to her that. I was about to walk to my sit but Aizawa stopped. "So kid....are you dating  Katsuki now." He asked with a smirk. I turn red like a tomato. "Uhh yes I am but I was the one who asked him." Out of nowhere Aizawa hug me. "I'm so proud of you,but beside that." He looked behind me at Kacchan.

Katsuki POV:

I looked up to see Aizawa looking at me and I gulped in fear. "Hi sir is everything okay?" I said with a unsure smile. He smiled back with his glowing red eyes and hair in the air. "Should I run.?" I asked scared and confused on what to do in this situation. "Yeah I think that would be the best choice in my opinion, don't you think problem child."

Izuku step in front of Aizawa. "Dad I know there's a better way of doing this so please cut Kacchan some slack." He grabbed onto izuku shoulder. "I think I did more then enough don't you think, I saved him from being arrested because of him being Deadpool." Everyone in the room gasped in shock staring at me. I started to laugh nervously. Next thing you know the hold class was around me and to my surprise....one of them looked familiar to me.

"Shitty hair." The room went silent and shitty hair began to speak. "Hey my hair almost looks like yours." Next thing you know I hear yelling. "Everyone sit down or you will have detention and for you Bakugo can I have a word with you." I got scared, because who knows what the hell he's going to do to me, so I did what any normal person would do I jump thought the window and broke it.

Deku's POV:

Out of know where, I see Kacchan jump out the window. And I hear my dad yell. "GET BACK HERE SO I CAN KILL YOU." And with that he jumped out the window chasing him down. I sighed "oh this is going to be so much fun with these two around.