Time To Steal

Deku's POV

Today's my first day at UA and it so cool. I walk around the school trying to find the class, after a little bit I found it. I opened the gigantic door to see everyone talking and hanging out. But I guess I got there attention and they all started staring at me. "It you spider boy." A brown hair girl said. "Uhh what did you just call me." I said confused.

She Sighed "I called you spider boy because you made the robot get stuck with your web." She smiled. "Oh haha, yeah I did do that."

"If you came here to make friends, then get out and go home." We turned around to see a Caterpillar with a hobo head...he unzipped his sleeping bag and pulled out a uniform. "Okay now all you get ready so we can get the over with." So that's what we did....we went to the locker rooms and got ready.

We arrived at the training field to meet with the teacher. After everyone got there we got ready to do whatever training he had in store for us.

"Attention problem children we are going to test your strength stamina and speed in these test......so prepare yourself for the worst, oh and before I forget...last place will be expelled." This made everyone start freaking out.

"Okay shall we get started..... first up ball throw i'm a lucky person Uraraka." So she walked up there and grab the ball, she activated her quirk... and then threw it, after a little bit I thought it was never going to come down and guess what It didn't. "Good job Uraraka you got infinity okay next person up is...."

This went on until it was my turn. I walked up there and grabbed the ball. I sprayed a little web on it and started swinging it until I thought it was at the perfect amount of speed then i let go of the web and threw it. Aizawa sensei looked down at the meters thing and he looked surprised. "705.3 meters."

I was shocked how the hell did I throw it that far, I'm not mad but still. I go back where everyone was standing. "Dang uhhh." "Izuku." "Dang izuku you threw that far." "Haha, sure Uraraka.....you did a lot better then me." "Yeah sure I bet you will be top of the class." "Yeah I wish."

Bakugo's POV:

I know I wanted to be a hero, but I just can't be one...but besides all that today I finally get my fucking costume today. I had someone make it but they were taking so fucking long. But now I can go on missions that seem to fit me not that shithead shigaraki who thinks he knows everything. But I can define him or I will Shirley get killed on the spot. So right now I'm going to play it safe so maybe one day I will get away.

"Bakugo!!! Hello I've been trying to talk to you." Toga said angrily. "Shut it would ya, im trying to think and plus the names Deadpool sweetheart now let's go." I said in a weird voice. "Yeah yeah let's go little gay boy." "Hey I have you know I am happy so fuck off."

So we get to this drug dude place. "So sweetheart, what do we do now." She rolled her eyes. "Didn't boss tell you....I guess not, well when he's alone we sneak in....we go to the guy and make him give us money, if he don't bye-bye to his sweet head of his."

After a little bit the lights turned off and that was a cue. We jump in through the open window and then we pulled up so we could find him. I opened the door to see a guy with a lamp on. I walk up to him and got into the bed. "Hey whatca doing." The guy seem horrified. "Hey hey calmed down I'm not here to hurt you just to take your life savings, hope you don't mind." He was about to grab the phone. So I pulled my swords out and pointed it at his neck.

"Sorry pretty boy but I can't let you do that, so be a kind man and just give me the money." He swallow the lump in his throat. "Fine but please don't hurt me please." "Don't worry you got my word." "Okay then I'm about to get up if that's okay." he said unsure. "Go ahead just don't try anything funny." So the man gets up and I do also. "Well the money in the closet grab all you want okay." "Yay maybe the boss will trust me now." But out of nowhere I felt some stab me. I looked down to see my sword. "Ha hey look I've been impaled."