Boyfriend's?!

Deku's POV:

I decided to sneak though my window, to get in to my house....so I wouldn't wake up my dads. I opened my window and I stepped into my room, just to reveal an angry Aizawa.

"Uhhh....hi, how you doing." I said scared out of my life. "Where have you been izuku." He said in a serious tone. "Didn't Todoroki tell you." I asked. "No he didn't." Aizawa said. Damn you Todoroki, but thank you at the same time....I can't tell him I was with Deadpool because he's a villain, so I guess I will lie.

"IZUKU!!!" He yelled "Oh sorry I got lost in thought." "I know I heard mumbling and it was getting annoying." Sweat dropped from my head. "I was with Ochaco...hangout at her house, as friends." I said trying not to look like I'm lying. "Try again problem child, I call her mom and she said you weren't there...so just tell me the truth." "Fine I was hanging out with Deadpool!!" This seemed to shock him.

"Why in the hell are you hanging out with a villain...you know, you could get kick out of UA for that." He said Angrily.
"I know but, I have a reason for that...but right now I can't tell you, until I get his name cleared." I said trying to reason with him. "Absolutely not, I forbid you to do that, he could be trying to hurt you." "But I know him and his not bad, I promise you." He sighed "Okay if he's not bad bring him here tomorrow and I'm sure I can help you out." This made me happy, so I hug him. "Oh hey problem child what's gotten in to you."

"Nothing I'm just happy your gonna help me, but I'm gonna go to bed if that's okay with you." "It's fine, but you're still going to school." I laugh "I know I just might be a little tired but love you goodnight." "Night problem child."

Timeskip

Beep beep

"It's to early and I don't want to go to school." I slowly get out of the bed and get ready for school. I go down stairs to see a exhausted Aizawa. "You ready kid, because I am not." "Yeah let's get this day over with...so you can meet Deadpool." I smile. "Yeah yeah let go." And with that we left for school.

We made it to the classroom and I sat down. Out of nowhere I get a tap on my shoulder, I turned just to see Uraraka. "Oh hey Uraraka, whatca want." "Oh just wondering, where were you last night...Aizawa was looking for you." "Uhhh I was still in the house, he just couldn't find me." I tried lying. "Izuku you really need to stop lying, you're not good at it...but if you don't want to tell me that's fine but one day, you will have to tell me...but other then that bye." And then she left and went to her seat. "God that girl scares me a little."

Timeskip

I walked up to my dad at the end of the school day. "Hey I was wondering, can I go to his house first then bring him back home." "Yeah but how are you gonna get there." "Uhh my webs of course." He looked unsure. "Yeah fine just get home fast I don't want you to get caught with the cops." "I know I will be safe."

Bakugo's POV:

"Mom come on I just want to go outside for a second." I said trying to pull her off. "But Bakugo I have seen you in so long I don't want to let you go." She said hugging me tighter. Next thing you know there was a knock on the door. I took this chance to get free and see who was at the door. I opened the doors just to see princess. "What do you want nerd." "Well my dad wanted to meet you." Why would his dad want to meet me. "For what." "Just come on I'll explain later." "Fine let me tell my mom."

"Hey mo-." "I heard you can leave." I was confused I thought she did want me to leave. "Wait what, I thought." "Your hanging out with your boyfriend so I won't disturb you." She said wiggling her eyebrows and then she walked away. "Hey wait his not my boyfriend never mind." I walk to the door to see a confused izuku. "You have a boyfriend kacchan." "No dumbass now let's go and get this over with." And with that we left and headed to Deku's house.

After awhile we arrived at a house. "So this is your teachers house." "Yep but I call him dad." I looked at him puzzled. "Why do you call your teacher dad." "Well what else was I supposed to call him dad he adopted me." "Never mind let get this over with." We walked up to the house and he opened it up. Just to reveal two pro hero's present mic and Eraserhead. This scared me a little bit that I started to back up, then out of nowhere deku grabbed my shoulder.

"Hey don't be scared they're here to help, so don't be scared." This calmed me down a bit. "I'm not scared dumbass." I heard someone coughing, me and izuku looked over, just to see a annoyed old man. "We came here to talk, not you two flirt...now if you wouldn't mind care to take a seat."