Im Sorry

Aizawa POV:

I'm starting to get worried about Izuku, it's been a day and he hasn't shown up....maybe I should call the police or go look for him myself. "Aizawa." I look up just to see my husband. "Yes?" "You don't need to worry that much, I bet he's just being a teenager." I gave him a death glare. "Yeah and him being a teenager, we had to stop doing patrol....just because they almost got kidnapped and Bakugo practically dying, just because he was 'being' a teenager." I said a little annoyed.

Toga POV:

After I left my sweet izuku, I drunk the blood that I got from him and made my way to his house. When I arrived...I just walked in. "Hey, sorry I haven't been home." Both the hero's looked at me....next thing you know Eraserhead hugs me, I have never felt a hug from a loving parent... so I hugged him back happily, trying not to cry.

After awhile he released me from the hug and I was a little sad that he did.... but I acted like it didn't bother me at all. "Hey....problem child where were you." "Oh that...I was at my old house trying to find something of my mom so I could remember her a little more." I said with a half a smile. He looked at me suspiciously... but he didn't say anything.

"Daddy." I look over and seen a little girl with a horn on her head. She grabbed on to Eraserhead leg and looked at me. "Is this my brother, he looks like a plant." "Yes, that's your brother." I get down to her level and held out my hand. "Hello my name is to-izuku, what's your name." She took my hand and gave me a little smile. "M-my name I-ss Eri, nice to meet you." I gave her a smile back. "Nice to meet you too."

After that I was about to head to izukus room only just to get stopped. "You forgot your phone." "Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me." I grabbed the phone and made it to the bedroom. I was about to search the phone...but then someone called me, It read kacchan. So I decided to answer the phone.

Kacchan's POV:

"Hello?" The way he said hello sounded a little different. "Hey I was wondering if I could come over." There was a moment of hesitation but then princess answered. "Yeah you can if you want, you could meet my new sister." Sister? When did he get a new sister. "Yeah okay I'll be on my way then.

After a few minutes I made it to Deku's house, I knocked on the door and Aizawa opened it and let me in. I headed straight to izukus room and walked in. "Hey princess~ watcha doing." He turn around in shock. "Nothing much, just relaxing." I walked over to him and put my hands around him. He looked at me weirded out and tried to shove me... but failed miserably. "Bakugo, let me go..I dont need this right now." Bakugo? What the hell he's never called me that.

Humm... I'm gonna try something to see if this is really him? "Deku, I love you so much." I was about to try and kiss him, when out of nowhere I felt something stabbed my stomach. "I told you Bakugo, I don't have time for this." I pulled out the knife and grabbed the so called "deku" and put the knife to his neck. "Where is deku, you damn faker." He remained still. "Hahaha...I guess I'm not good at acting am I." I pushed the knife harder that a little blood came from there neck. "Yeah, you're not the best, especially when you stabbed me."

He tried to get of of my grasp. "Don't even thing about it, now if you listen to me...I might let you go without calling the cops or even telling the pro hero down stairs." The skin off the person started melting off of her? Then it hit me it was toga from LOV. "Okay if you promise to let me go free then I will show you where your princess is."

I released her. "Okay, if we do this we're going to half to sneak out the window, so the pro hero's don't see you." So that's what we did, we opened the window and I jumped out the window on the second floor. Toga seemed a little scared. "Hey you can jump, it won't hurt." So she jumped down. "Okay you ready." "Yeah I'm sorry, the reason I did this was to make Shigaraki happy and not kill me." She said with a sad face.

"It's fine, just let me save the love of my life." And with that we went to go save deku.