Princess Deku

Bakugo POV:

I was out for patrol, in the middle of the day. Well the reason I'm patroling this early in the day is because Spidey hasn't been out for awhile, I wonder if something happened to him?

"Hey you." I looked to my left to see Death arms the hero. "Yeah? You need something." "Yeah I do I never seen you before are you a villain." "Uhh I'm a hero?" What's up with him. "Then show me your hero license." He said a little annoyed. "I don't think you have the authority." "Well I guess I have no choice then do I." Out of nowhere he try's to hit me.

I jump back on the roof. "What the hell death arms, what is your problem." "You are a villain so you shall be punished." "But I didn't do anything." He came at me again, so I decided to just run, because If I fought him back... it would've just made him right.

I ran for a good few minutes and jump on a ice cream shop. I look down for a split second... "deku?"  I looked back up just to see a boulder coming at me, so I jumped out of the way. It was very dusty so I took this chance to run up on deku and put my hand over his mouth. So he wouldn't scream and get me caught.

The dust cleared and deku took his chance to look at me. So I pulled him into an alleyway so I could talk to him.

Uraraka pov

The dust cleared and I saw no sight of izuku. But sadly I had no time to look for him....I look around and seen a lot of injured people. Next thing you know death arms walked up to me.

"Hey have you seen a dude with a red and black suit." "No why." "Well great he was the one who threw the boulder on the shop, so I guess we have a new villain on the loose I guess I have to report it." "Okay I'll take care of the people don't worry." And with that he left and I proceeded to help with the injured.

Deku POV

Deadpool drags me into an alleyway and I shove him away. "What the hell." I asked annoyed. "Calm down will you, I just need to talk to you." Deadpool said. "What about, I'm kinda busy and plus I need to get back with Uraraka." He grabbed on to my arm "Deku please." I turned  around to look at him. "How the hell do you know that nickname." I  asked a little puzzled and walked closer to him. "I-I don't know I just said it." This made me confused.

"Only people that were at my middle school know that name so who are you." I asked curiously. "I can't tell you so can it will you." This made me mad. "Then tell me the reason you wanted to talk to me." He sighed "I know you made it to UA... so do you know spider boy." This shocked me, why dose he want to know my super hero identity.

"Yes but it's Spider-Man, he's one of my classmates what do you want to know."  He was quite for a second and then began to speak. "Well do you know why he hasn't been on patrol." "He was sick but don't worry he will be back up tonight for patrol, is that all?." "Yes thank you princess." He giggled and jumped up on the roof.

"IM NOT YOUR PRINCESS AND PLUS ONE DAY I WILL FIND OUT WHY YOU CALLED ME DEKU." He looked down at me. "Sure princess deku." After that he disappeared. "The nerve of that guy, well I guess I have to get back to Uraraka."

I walk out of the alleyway to see a freaked out Uraraka. "Uraraka?" She turned and looked at me, she had a big smile on her face and she ran up and hugged me happily. "Where the hell were you." "Uhhh well you see I found the bad guy and I chased him down... and when I went around the corner the dude disappeared so, I came back to help you."

"Oh okay but I'll finish this up...you go home and get ready for your shift, don't want Aizawa sensei getting mad." She giggle. "Yeah sure, well then I will be off, I'll go get myself some food...since our plans did get ruined." And with that I left and headed to Aizawa's house or so mine too.