The Green Blur

Deku POV

It's been a few months since we started at UA and today we finally get to do a work study or something like that. I walked down the stairs of my house and went to the kitchen to see my mom.

"Good morning izuku, did you sleep well." She asked Placing my food on the table. "Yeah, I'm really excited today, we are going to be doing hero work." I sat down and began eating breakfast. "Just stay safe please, I don't want you ending up like Katsuki." "Mom that the reason I want to be a hero so I can save him and other people that are in his situation." I said determine. "But... izuku He's probably you know." "Mom I know that he is alive, I just know it....I love you mom see you tonight." I got up and headed to school.

I made it to school and sat down. Next thing you know Ochako walks up me. "Hey izuku whatca doing." "Waiting for the teacher so we can do are work study." She smiled "I hope we get partner up together." "Wait do we have shifts we have to go in." I ask confused. "Yeah Silly so there's a chance we might have to do it at night what wrong with that." "Oh nothing I just didn't hear that part ha ha ha." "Oh okay well see you later." "Bye." Then she returned to her seat.

Few minutes later are teach walk in. "Attention class as you know we are all going on patrol today, we will be paired up and be sent out on different shifts, do I make myself clear." All the class replied "Yes sir." He started announcing groups I didn't listen until I heard my name. "Okay The next group will be izuku and shoto you will go at 9:00 pm to 12:00am on the west corner of town." Oh it that did that beat me maybe we can be friends.

Timeskip

It was finally time for me and Todoroki turn to patrol the city, well at least some of it. "Hey Todoroki you ready." I asked happily. "Yeah but we are going to split up so you don't get in my way." He said coldly. "Oh o-okay well I'll meet you back here at 12." "Sure." And with that he ran off and left me. "Some partner he is, welp I guess finding kacchan was my goal not his."

Bakugo's POV
Welp it's 9:00pm and I'm going to do hero work even tho I don't have a license but that don't matter. I put on my hero costume and made my way though the city, till I heard a scream. I went to the direction of the scream. It was a girl with a guy pointing a gun at her, so I stayed still till it was the perfect moment to go in. "Give me the purse or else." I was about to jump down there but I see a green blur.

Deku's POV

I heard a girl scream so I webbed my way over to her I seen her held at gun point by a guy, so with no hesitation, I flew down there and through the gun across the alleyway. And then proceeded to kick the guy in the head. I tried him up with my web and let the women go home.

Bakugo's POV

Is that a new hero, I've never seen him before his outfits green with some red and it looks like they're webs of the costume. I got curious so I jump down there to try and scare him. "Boo." Next thing you know I get thrown into a wall. "Ow fuck." "Oh I'm sorry, but it was your fault for sneaking up on me." He offered me his hand I excepted it. I wiped the dust off of me. "Okay are you a new hero or something I never seen you." "Well I'm a hero in training, what about you I never seen you before." "Well that's because I'm not a hero." This to make him put his guard up.

"Woah woah calm down bunny, I'm not a villain either." "Well I take hero work without a license." "That still makes you a villain." "Nevermind what's your name." "It's spiderman what about you." "Uhh it's Deadpool." I said happily. "You sure you not a villain." "I promise." "Okay well I need to turn this guy in." He starts to grab the guy. "Hey wait how will me meet again." "I don't know will we see but first I have to do this." He left without a second thought.

"Oh well let's actually get some hero work done since he stole mine." So then I left to find something to do.