Friends?

Deku POV
After I left Deadpool I met up back with Todoroki, just to see he bored and annoyed. "Hey Todoroki, what's wrong." "Midoriya what time did we agree to meet." "Uhh 12:00 I think, why?" I asked confused.

He looked down at his watch and looked back up pissed. "It's 1:01, I think you were a little late don't you think." "Haha, I'm sorry I promise it won't happened again, I just ran into a little trouble so I lost track of time." I tried to reassure him. But he just rolled his eyes. "Sure, but we have patrol tomorrow too, so next time down be late or I will tell the sensei." "Alright it won't." "Good, see you tomorrow." With that he left.

"Gosh what's got into him, it's like he's a over protective dad." "I know whatca mean." I turned around real quick just to see that Deadpool again. "What the hell, why are you here." He jumps down next to me. "Well since you took the only crime out tonight I had nothing better to do, so I decided to mess with you princess."

"Welp sorry to bust your bubble but I'm not a princess and plus I need to get home." I was about to walk off, but then Deadpool grabbed my shoulder.... Out of instinct, I grabbed his arm and threw him over me on to his back. "Ow." "Oh I'm so sorry." I held out my hand to help him up. "Damn you got some strength in those arm surprising." "What's so surprising about it." "Well...ummm, you just you." "Gosh you're just wasting my time, I really need to get home."

"But...can you please hang out." I turned around. "But why, are you going to kidnap me." I walked closer to me. "No umm I'm lonely and I want someone to hangout with me." He ask sweetly. "Fine but only for an hour okay." "Cool." He sat down and patted the ground to indicate for me to sit down, so that's what I did I sat down next to him.

Bakugo's POV
"So Spidey, what's your favorite things to do." "Well I like analyzing hero's." "So what I'm getting from this is your a nerd." Next thing you know he punches me in the side. "I am not, what about you what do you like to do." "My favorite thing to do would be punching people in the face that deserve it." "Haha." "Why are you laughing." "Oh it's nothing, you just reminded me of someone that I miss." I wonder who he misses.

"Hey who you missing." "Oh it nothing, don't worry, let's talk about something else okay." Damn it I guess I still need to grain his trust some how. "Sure, so how old are you." "16 what about you." "Same thats crazy."

We talked about stuff till it was about time for Spidey to leave. "Hey Deadpool, can you promise me something." I was a little surprised what dose he want to promise. "Yeah sure what is it." "Make sure that you don't get caught by the hero or the villains okay, I don't want my new friend to get hurt,  because I don't think I could handle it." "Calm down I promise I will not get caught." "Thank you so much, but with that I have to get home." "Okay see you tomorrow." "See you tomorrow." And with he left.

"Welp I guess I will take my leave to."

Deku POV
So I left and headed to my house. On the way home I see cop car driving by. "That's weird the cars were head to my house but why this late." I'm thinking to much of it and slung my web onto another building because I had a bad feeling.