I Have A Bad Feeling

Bakugo's POV:

I followed my mom all the way to the front door,just to see....a girl with brown hair and pink cheeks, she was almost the same height as izuku. "What do you want pink cheeks." "My names Ochako Uraraka and all I need you to do, is for you and your mom to sign these papers." She handed me some paperwork. "After you done with that, call me with this number and I will be your guide." I looked down at the paperwork to see a sticky note with a number. "Okay but why can't deku do it."

She looked at me puzzled. "Who's deku? We don't have a deku in are class, so is there any other names they go by.?" Yeah right we are in high school so they do t know that nickname. "Yeah...they do it's izuku." She smiled real big. "Oh, Izuku that's my best friend and he also saved me....but if you want me to then I can get him to be your guide." "Yeah I would like that and I'll give you the paperwork tomorrow." And with that I shut the door.

"Hey katsuki, what was that all about." I went into the kitchen where my mom was. "Oh, it was just paperwork so I could get into UA." My mom got up from the chair she was sitting in and ran over and hugged me. "Oh my gosh, I'm so happy that you get to go to your dream school." I push my way out of her grasp. "Yeah yeah, old hag I know...just sign these papers, so I can go back to see." She sighed. "You're such a party pooper."

Uraraka POV:

After I left Katsuki's house, I called the front office of UA. After a few moments...principal Nezu, answered the phone. "Hello, the is the main office of UA." "Uhh...Nezu, this is Ochako Uraraka and I was wondering, if you could change the guide of Bakugo Katsuki to Izuku Midoriya." There was a second of silence then he began to speak. "Yeah I can do that, is there a reason why...if I may ask that." "Yes there is, Katsuki ask for him to be his guide." "Okay, very well just make sure you inform Izuku." And with that I got off the phone.

"Okay...now all I have to do is call Izuku." So I pushed in his numbers in my phone and it began to ring. Then someone answered the phone and to my surprise is was Aizawa. "Hello?." "Oh hello Mr.Aizawa, is Izuku around." "No he's not, he ran off somewhere...but other then that why did you call Ochako." "Oh yeah that, I wanted to tell izuku that he will be Bakugo Katsuki guide Monday morning." "Okay when I see him I'll tell him." And with that he hung up. "I hope Izukus okay he always has his phone on him, but I guess I can worry to much." My stomach starts to growl. " I think I need to worry about food right now.."

Deku's POV:

I opened my eyes, just to see I'm tide up. Shit this isn't good, dad's gonna kill me, I need to get out of her some how. Next thing you know the door opens revealing toga. "Hi izuku-kun, are you awake yet." "No I'm still taking a nap, so can you leave." She smiled and not a pretty one either, like I'm gonna eat you smile. "Izuku...can I ask you a question." "What do you what psycho bitch." She gave me a death glare, while I just smirked at her.

"Never mind, I guess I'll do as I please." And with that she walked over to my direction. "Hey, back away." She completely ignored me and stuck on needle in me. Then proceeded to take my blood. "What are you doing." "Oh it's simple really, I pretend to be you and make sure Bakugo or Deadpool is on are side." This shocked me, Kacchan's good right...yeah he is why am I even doubting he isn't. "Well sorry to tell you, psycho Barbie...but my kacchan ain't gonna fall for your stupid trick." She toke out the needle.

"Well then I guess we will find out and hey if you want we can place a bet on it." This could be a chance for me to walk away so I don't put my dad or Kacchan in trouble. "Okay, if I say yes what do I get out of it." She smiled with a blush. "Well if you win, which is very unlikely.... I will set you free and never mess with Bakugo again, but I can't say the same for the rest of the LOV and if I win....hmmmm, oh I know... you become a villain and break any relationship you have with Bakugo and be with me." I was too stunned to speak, that's a really hard to choose, but I got to do what I got. "Okay, a deals a deal." Oh and izuku, here something to think about." Out of nowhere she kiss me, I tried to pull away but there's little you could actuallydo, if you're tied up to a chair.

She finally pulled away and began to walk out of the room, but right when she got to the door she turned around. "Bye izuku, can't wait to get married." And with that she left.