Chapter 7: The kiss🌸

Y/n POV

I woke up early in the morning and left Isa on the bed sleeping peacefully. She is perfect...in her own ways. I ran downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed an arepa. "y/n where are you going this early in the morning" 

I sheepishly laughed and answered her. " I'm going to the plaza! I have some pocket money I want to spend" she smiled warmly at me. " Ok but eat" she shoved a plantain in my mouth and let me be. 

I laughed at her and ran out the door. I first started in senora Abigail's candy shop. I went to pick up my favorite blueberry candies and as always senora saved some extra for me. "Gracias senora!" 

I was met with Carlos when I got out of the shop. "oh hey senorita" I looked at him blankly "I have a name" he gave me an awkward expression and took my hand. "where are we going?" 

"I don't know, you are the one who's showing me around!" It felt wrong to be with him alone but, he was new here and I have to be nice " Well how about we go to the bakery, its the best in town!"

"Sure senorita" I cringed at the nickname he gave me. it was so annoying, I decided to ignore him because we were in public. "Hola senor! can you give us two of your best desserts?" he smiled warmly at me "sure, it'll take 5 minutes. be right back"

I found us a table and we waited.

Isabela POV

After breakfast I went to bug Dolores. " Hey prima do you know where y/n is? she met someone suspicions yesterday" she gave me a concerning look "she's at senor Estrello's bakery" I ran there as fast as I could.

I found y/n and him waiting on something, so I brushed it off "I'll just grab a smoothie and check on them later" I mumbled to myself. I know it's wrong of me to spy on her but I don't trust that Carlos dude.

y/n POV

I was really bored so I decided to start small talk"So... why did you move here" he looked uncomfortable with me asking.  That's weird "I came here to visit, I'll be gone in a few days"

That was obviously a lie but I brushed off. "you know senorita? that isa...something is lucky to have you" he mused. "look here pretty boy her name is Isabela, and would you stop flirting with me?! I am taken" he got up and so did I.

he grabbed my hand and kissed me. I quickly pulled away and slapped him "STAY FAR AWAY FROM ME YOU JERK" I got out of the shop leaving him there smirking. I wonder why he feels so proud of himself. I remembered I left my diary in Isabela's room so I left to go get it

Isabela POV

I made my way back to the bakery only to see Carlos and y/n kissing. A tear slid down my face and I ran to a the forest after like an hour I ran back home and started crying again. no one could see me like this. It was lunch time, everyone was coming down for lunch. everyone noticed my teary face and came to comfort me. I managed to leave and go upstairs to my room.

My mom and Dolores came to my room with me. "Corazon, what happened" mama asked "they kissed" I said chocking on some more tears. she looked confused so Dolores explained for me "Tia, this new guy in town was hitting on y/n and he kissed her"

hearing her name made the lump in my throat get bigger as I continued sobbing. "Maybe you should talk to y/n not everything is what it seems" I couldn't help but feel anger towards y/n and that jerk. "She cheated on me!" 

Dolores hugged me and spoke "if you listen to what she has to say you would be surprised to find out its far from cheating" I sighed and hugged the both of them. " I just need some alone time to think things through" they left my room, and the door was soon opened. " I said I needed some alone time!"

y/n POV

while isa was out-

I had already written down what happened today and put my diary back in Isa's room I saw she wasn't home yet  so I went back out to buy some things. when I came back it didnt look so good.

present time-

"Isabela whats wrong?" I didn't know why she was crying so I simply asked what was wrong. "You should know what's wrong y/n you were the one who kissed Mr. pretty boy. we just started dating and you are already cheating"

how did she know about the kiss? "Hermosa, please listen to me its not all that it seems" she looked at me with another tear coming out of her eye. " PLEASE... please, just...go, go somewhere else just not here, not in my room"

I had left my diary on her nightstand, and I went to get it but she shood me away like some pesticide. I hope she doesn't read it...she is going to think I am a creep for following her around as a teen. I left the room feeling a little sad. I know it was a misunderstanding but it still hurt.

"Mira, can I stay with you for the night?" she agreed, and I went to lay down on the blankets she had left for me on the floor until I figure things out with Isabela.