Chapter 12: Teasing🌸

2nd person POV

1 hour later, you woke up with no clothes on. Isabel was sound  asleep not giving a fuck that she was naked. Lucky everyone was asleep. You quickly got up and slid a nightgown on. It was simple and pretty but comfortable enough for you to sleep in.

You tried not to make noise but,  you stepped on an enchanted flower that could talk. That flower was basically Isabela's pet. It woke up from its nap with a frown. 

"Suzy why the upside down smile" you said trying to lighten up the mood. You looked at your girlfriend to see her still sleeping. You sighed in relief and looked at the plant.

"You think you are just going to step on me and I'm going to be fine with it

"You think you are just going to step on me and I'm going to be fine with it. You know, watching you and your 'girlfriend'" she mocked. "Being PDA isn't fun" she said in an annoyed voice.

(Imagine her with the Tiffany hadish voice) 

One of her leaves slapped your arm harshly and you let out a Yelp loud enough for anyone in the village to here. You face palmed yourself when you saw Isabel waking up with a bunch of poisonous flowers  emerging from around her bed.

"I demand you to stop in the name of- oh y/n?" She asked questionably. Suzy  let out a chuckle and momentarily fell asleep. You guys heard a knock on the door and you blushed intensely. "What do we do" you whispered. "What do you mean?" Isabela said not catching on.

"Oh! Clothes" there was another knock. " is everything ok in there?" You heard Julieta loud whisper. "Uhh..." you said waiting for Isabela to find a night gown in her drawers. "I'm coming in" she said inpatient.

She walked in to see Isabela half naked with a bra and underwear on but the rest of her nightgown dangling from a vine. "I.. I'm so uh... sorry bye" she said closing the door abruptly. The door slammed so hard you could hear whispers starting to get louder in the halls. 

Julieta whispered something but it was hard to hear. Whatever it was lessened the whispering. Soon you heard a snicker coming from Camilo. You blushed intensely not knowing what Julieta had told them.

" Let's just go to sleep" Isabela said calming you down. A pretty lily appeared on your hand. You mouthed a small 'Thankyou' and walked over to the bed. She layed down with her head on your stomach.

Time skip brought to you by you guys!

You woke up pretty early considering you slept very late. You looked around the bed to see Isabela was gone. 'I guess it's breakfast  time" you thought to yourself.

You put your hair into a ponytail and a cute pink head band. You put on a casual dress with a large bow laced on the waste. (It was casual at the time) you put on simple flat shoes and walked out the door.

The halls were silent and empty. as you walked down the stairs you heard some chatters and muffled murmurs. you walked outside and admired the nature. 

all the madrigals were seated and it soon got quiet when you showed up. Antonio was confused on his family's behavior because he didn't understand what they were talking about.  

Julieta was blushing intensely when she looked your way. Dolores and Camilo were whispering and snickering to each other.

You went to sit down at your usual seat with Mirabel on your left and Isabela on your right with Dolores and Camilo across from you. 

"I heard all of it" you heard Dolores say to Camilo in a 'hush-hush' tone. he snickered while Antonio rolled his eyes wondering why his siblings were being complete crack heads/

"I think Dolores and Julieta said something" you whispered to Isabela. she nodded while blushing. A few flowers grew on her hair. you rubbed her back and they soon faded away. 

abuela was unaware of the situation so she just hummed and spoke. "well what's all the tension for" she asked shamelessly. Camilo snickered and opened his mouth "Y/N AND ISABELA WERE F-" Dolores purposely stepped on his foot and he was cut off.

Isabela got up. " I have lost my appetite" she said and abruptly left. Dolores heard her soft murmurs and chuckled to herself. "Did you enjoy your night y/n?" Mirabel said with a smirk. you nodded while blushing "I heard that Isabela got you a really 'nice' gift" Camilo said. Julieta and Pepa laughed at his joke. 

"Speaking of Isabela, I should go find her" you said and got up. casita tripped you and your but landed on the chair. "Isabela is eating her food with Suzy right now she will be fine" Dolores said quietly. 

'ugh' you thought. There was no way of getting out of this.

"what are you guys talking about?" Antonio said generally confused. "You are too young Tonito" Pepa said while hugging her youngest. 

Mirabel snickered. "should I be expecting a niece  or nephew soon?"  Mirabel teased. Luisa nodded her head in agreement while Agustin looked at your blushing face. "aww my first grandchild" he cood and kissed his wife's cheek. she smiled along with him.

she nodded her head and murmured something and Agustine and Luisa laughed louder than the should have.

 you blushed even more and got up from the table. This was your last straw. How could these people be so embarrassing. Julieta just saw Isabela half naked it didn't mean anything. well it was something but Julieta didn't see that.

"you guys are sick!" you yelled and went into town. You walked and walked until you reached a nice forest. you sat down near a rock and sighed. 

"how did she grow up with those people" You murmured to yourself thinking you were alone.

"To be honest I don't know how embarrassment didn't kill be yet" you heard a familiar voice. "hi Isa" you said burying your face into her chest. "your family is embarrassing"  you said . she nodded her head and laid down on you. 

a bed of flowers soon emerged from the ground to form a blanket.  just like that the both of you fell asleep...again, in each other's arms.

(oh my goshhhhhh. I wrote 1050 words not including this portion. I just figured I would do a long chapter today since I have been getting so many views for this book. tbh I am still obsessed with encanto. Is that just  a me thing?

 anyways Im going to stop rambling

ok I'm going to continue rambling thanks! Seriously I never thought I would be so close to reaching 1k views. please continue reading I want to reach that mark. Not forcing you or anything)

Edited: oh. My. God. 1k reads! I am literally screaming rn. Thankyou, like...THANKYOU