Chapter 29: Unfinished business🌸

⚠️... as cringe as the last one was, my dirty ass decided to do another smut, this is a special smut because it's the last chapter ⚠️

Isabela POV 

I walked into the room filled with lust in my eyes. I haven't gotten busy in a while and what better time then now?

"Y/n don't try to run away" I smirked. "I thought you didn't want me to kiss you?" She grinned closing the book and getting up from the bean bag. "I want more than just a kiss." I whispered seductively. "Oh you are so naughty isa" she giggled.

I didn't have time for jokes. "But, I don't think I have time tonight, I really got to finish this book" she insisted and sat back down taking the book from the ground. "Why?" I asked. "Cause, I like the book" she scoffed playfully. 

I snatched the book and looked into her eyes. I stayed silent for a moment before speaking. "Listen here, you listen to what mommy says and  that's that, ok Flor"

Y /n POV 

I stayed silent. She sat on my lap "yes Isa"

"It's yes mommy" she seductively smiled. "Yes mommy" she undressed me leaving me in my undergarments. I was receiving hickeys and lustful kisses. She soon removed her own clothing, only leaving her bra. 

Isa grabbed at stap-on. (Double sided) "take off your bra"

"Yes mommy" I grinned. She took off hers. I started to lick her breasts and she pushed me off. "Beg" I got down on my knees and pity on a childish face. "Mommy, please let me lick your tits"

" seductively and more dirty" she instructed. "Mommy, please let me lick your hard nipples" she smirked and signaled me to her breasts. I started to lick and suck her nipple. She let little moans escape her mouth.

"Go to the bed" she slapped my ass. I did as tolled and laid down. She rubbed circles on my clit and I started moaning. "Mommy please fuck me~" I moaned quietly. " louder" she turned me over and slapped my ass "please fuck me"

"Lauded" she slapped it again. "Mommy please fuck me!"  Isa smirked. This may have been aggressive but I was enjoying every minute of it. She finally put the strap-on on and alighted my hole with the tip. She went inside me and both of us moaned like crazy.

The sound of skin slapping on eachother was filling the room "I think I'm gonna cum" I moaned. "DON't" she moaned. 

"On the count of 3" she paused. "1,  2,3" she moaned about and we both came. Isa licked it cleaned while rubbing gentle circles on my clit. 

"Te amo" she warmly smiled at me. "Round 2" I smirked. "What?" She looked confused.  "This time, I'm you mommy"

(Well we are stopping here)