Chapter 10: fixing things🌸

Isabela POV

Camilo smiled at me and so did Dolores. "Don't be stupid" Dolores said while watching me swing to y/n's house. I weakly laughed it off and I soon arrived to her house. "I never really thought this place could be so gloomy" I said mumbling to myself.

I walked up to the porch and I could hear sobs inside. "What have I done" I said to myself in sadness. I gently touched my arm awkwardLy while my vines knocked for me. I heard sniffing then the door opened.

Y/n POV

I snapped out of my thinking to hear the door being knocked. I sniffled a bit not knowing whether to open or not. I decided to open it and I was met by Isabela. As soon as I saw her face my eyes started to water again and I was quick to close the door.

One of her vines stopped me. "I'm sorry" I looked at her face. I  saw tears starting to form. I looked around trying not to make eye contact.

"I know it wasn't your fault, I should have listened to you! I...Im truly sorry" I cupped her face and gently pressed my lips against hers. She hugged me and looked over behind me.

Suitcases and boxes were piled on top of each other. I laughed sheepishly. "I guess I went overboard."  She hugged me again "Por eso te amo" I smiled at her "te amo"

(That's why I love you too)(I love you)

I said back to her. She winked at me and picked up a suitcase. "I think we need to get these 'home'" my heart felt at ease listening to her words.

"how did you know that I didn't cheat" I said with a blank expression. she smiled sheepishly before speaking "I saw a pretty book and I read through it"

as she said her words I went bright red. "did you read the...the stalking part in my diary?" I said embarrassingly. "yeah" she said cutely. 

she cupped my cheeks. "your secrets are my secrets and same for me to you" she smiled warmly as we continued to pick up suitcases.

"why did you pack so much" I looked confused just as much as her. I gave her the 'I don't know' look and we picked up the last of the things.

We got out of the house and I threw the house key in a puddle. Some kid could take it and make a play house, I don't really care.

We walked there silently. "thankyou" I whispered softly. she smiled and we entered the house. we were met by Camilo franticly waiting for us. It was 11:40 so I would think everyone one was in bed. 

"FINALLY!" he shouted. I hushed him and went to go put my stuff in Isabela's room. I heard some noises outside the door and I heard Isabela and Dolores giggling like little girls. I smiled at them and opened the door.

Dolores quickly wrapped a blind fold on me and held my left hand while I felt some other pair of hand gripping on to me. We went downstairs and I could feel there were more people around me.

"Happy birthday!" I heard and Dolores took off my blindfold. I was met with all of the madrigals smiling and beaming with exitement.

There was a huge cake  and I could see frosting on Julieta's nose and all over Agustin's clothing. clumsy. I hugged isa from the side and joined the party. It was almost 12 but we decided to have more fun.

we took the party outside and we could visibly see the village lighting up. I saw Mr. pretty boy walking over from his home. "what's the celebration?" he asked genuinely confused. "my birthday" he chuckled "Its 12 is your birthday the (the day after your birthday)" 

"no"

"senorita, you are celebrating nothing!" Isabela used one of her vines and punched him in the nose. he ran running and bumped into a tree.

me and isabela high fived eachother and partied on. "I am leaving this horrible place" he said and moments later we saw him climbing a mountain.

I chuckled slightly and kissed Isa. I yawned and she noticed. "we should go to bed" she said. I only nodded and agreed.

(again thankyou for all these views I just wrote the last chapter yesterday and I have already 400 views. seriously what do you find that interesting I have 0 experience writing but I am very grateful for all of your that are reading this signing out

-June)