Chapter 17: Marry me?🌸

"Isa..." you said with a smile. "What is all this?" You asked looking around. She smiled sweetly and wrapped her arm around your waist  gently. The wind was flowing perfectly through her hair making her look like a goddess.

Her lips were glossed while the rest of her face was plain and simple.

She had no makeup on whatsover-Just what you liked.

"Come" she insisted and you followed.

You looked around to see all the madrigal grandkids standing in a circle around you. You stared at them for a seconds before turning around. 

You turned and found yourself starring at Isabela with a smile. She was down on one knee starring at you.

Your eyes lit up as fireworks set from the sky asking the big  question. The sky lit up in magical flames spelling out the words. 

"Will you marry me?" That simple question made your heart flutter with joy.

You broke into a sob and words couldn't come out of your mouth. You were crying, happy tears were flowing from your face. You didn't know how to answer, Was 

"Are you just going to stand there or what?" She said getting nervous of you not replying.

"Isa...of course I would love t-" And the world went black. The most magical moment in your life was gone. It was like a dream but you woke up.

The words you were planning on saying to her were just gone. You fainted. Just when you were about to answer, you fainted.

The crowd watching you and gasped audibly. Isabela nearly started crying. she picked you up in a swift before reacting properly. "Mama!" she ran towards Julieta.

"Ma...what happened to her. Julieta checked your pulse. you were still breathing properly and you were fine, you just blacked out. You were not the most healthy but fainting was not in your bucket list.

"She is fine Its just..." Uncertainty lacing through Julieta's tone

"She has a bump on her belly tia" Antonio interrupted proudly. "Wait that can't be, maybe she just has been eating unhealthy...thats impossible" Isabela said still chocking on some tears. Antonio backed away into camilo's arms. He shot her a glare.

"Why did she faint Ma!" Isabela said with multiple feelings. she was agitated, Angry, worried and sad. The one day she had wanted to be the most special was also the day where her plans were ruined.

'Is she going to be ok? Is she dead? am I actually going to be a mom? Can lesbians have kids together? Did she just randomly faint?' So many questions were circling around her head. Mixed emotions were killing her.

"Can you all give us some space" Julieta signaled her head to the entrance of the tent. Everyone left the tent murmuring and whispering secretively. Isabela couldn't believe the events that just happened. she spent days working on this party.

she was very mad but not at you. After everyone exited the room. She was left alone with her ma. "What is really going on?" calming down a bit, she wiped her tears and stared at your stomach.

Before Julieta could speak Isabela interrupted. "I can't do all of this over again when she wakes up... She will wake Up...Right?"

Julieta smiled. "She is not sick or ill, she doesn't really need my food because she doesn't need healing" She said chuckling softly

"I don't get it" 

"Y/n Is pregnant" Julieta said proudly. "Wait really!" Isabela yelled with her eyes glowing a beautiful Oura saying how much she liked the words that came out of her mothers mouth.

Instead of weeping pathetically like before, She was crying tears of joy. "Then why did she faint?" Isabela said snapping back into reality.

"She has been pregnant for a while now but I don't think she knew it. She hasn't been taking care of herself the way a pregnant woman should. To be honest I remember seeing her taking a sip of some wine the other day"  Julieta looked at all the foods she made, including alcohol. 

"Then I will take care of her" Isabela smiled confidently. She knew she couldn't

"How is she pregnant though?"