Chapter 19: Candle🌸

the first thing that came to mind was telling the madrigals. you did not want them to hate you for stealing that candle even if it wasn't all that special to you.

If they found out that you were going to take the candle they would probably bann you from living. That candle means so much to alma she would rather destroy the entire town to find it than simply live with the fact.

You rushed to the first person you had wanted to speak to since the whole incident.

"Isa... we need to talk" you said rushed.

"What is it mi flor" she said smiling kindly  at you. "My mom is back and she wants to steal your family's candle so she can take back her gift" you whispered. 

Dolores appeared immediately. she made that squeaking sound and stepped farther. she looked at you dead in the eye and walked away "What are you going to do about it?" Isabela said.

you hushed her and dragged her outside. "When I meet her tomorrow with the candle, It should be a trick" you said with a smirk. "Camilo can shapeshift into you  and give her a fake copy of the candle" Isabela suggested.

you nodded. "mira can make the fake copy" you suggested.

"perfect" she replied "Then luisa will sneak behind her and take her" you said. "What is she going to do with her?" Isabela asked. " we will lock her up...for life" you said. 

"she is your mom..." isabela said rubbing your shoulder. " a dangerous one" you replied instantly. " 

"what about your dad? if we lock her up he will come looking for her and cause more trouble" she implied. you thought about it for a second. she had a point.

"Well...lets hope he is with her" Little did you know he was going to be there with your mom.

"Ok, lets tell everyone else tonight" you said. 

"Y/n why didn't you come to me first?" you heard a stern voice behind you. "I wanted to make a plan first" you replied nervously.

"thats not what we do in this family." she added. "that's besides the point abuela, we need to tell everyone else" abuela nodded and insisted you follow her inside. 

isabela's elbow hit your arm. "what was that for?" you whispered. "that was for drinking wine while you are pregnant" She replied. you heard abuela chuckle a little. you rolled your eyes and went inside. 

"EVERYONE, THANKYOU FOR COMING! WE LOVE TO CELEBRATE THINGS LIKE THIS UT UNFORTUNATLY, OUR COUPLE NEEDS TO GET SOME REST FOR THE NIGHT, EVERONE NEEDS TO GO HOME. CONGRATULATE THE COUPLE ON YOUR WAY OUT" Abuela shouted so everyone can hear her.

the crowd booed abuela " COME ON PEOPLE I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP I AM PREGNANT" you yelled. everyone sighed and went to the entrance of the tent. 

when everyone was out, only the madrigals were left. "everone I need to say something" you said sadly. 

*after explaining everything*

"Y/n we've got your back" Luisa said patting your back.you nodded. "So many surprises for the day huh?" Dolores said. "Yeah I just wish today was normal, without the mom thing ya know?" She nodded.

"Well don't feel too bad about it, tomorrow we will lock her up for good" she said smiling proudly. "Now, I heard everything about your diet. Would you stop it with the alcohol, you might loose the kid" she said looking at you worried.

"Let's head home" isabela instupructed.

You followed behind her and held her hand as if it was the last time you were going to see her.

"Are you ok mi flor" she asked noticing your strange behavior. "Yup 100%" you said smiling.

You didn't tell the madrigals about the threat that your mom said. "Because I will hurt that pretty little flower girl" 

(Guys I love you so much. I am so close to 2k reads. I am so happy. Keep reading, keep voting, keep loving. Thank you)