Chapter 28: Parenting🌸

(So... I know I said I would update another chapter but... that same day, I updated mariposa which is my other book, i waited about and hour to come update this book but, there was a storm in my neighborhood and our ceiling decided to leak water right on top of our modem/router which is basically a WiFi box. Without any WiFi, my device was lagging insanely and I couldn't even write a full sentence without the page reloading, I had to go though this from June 23rd-June 28th. Sorry) 

*1 year later* 

Isabela POV 

"Icy would you please stop" I shouted from across casita. Icy can be a handful. She plays around too much with her gift. The only thing y/n ever does to help is simply chuckle and give icy pesos to shut up.

How the hell will money help raise a kid? They do spend time with eachother, I'm not saying it's just money and no affection. Y/n would give her life for icy to be happy.

" y/n I know you have been enjoying your life for the past 6 years and all but do you really have to be so unhelpful?" She stood up.

 "Mi amor..." she tried to kiss me. It's always the 'mi amor' and the kiss on the cheek. I'm am done with this sweet talk.

"Don't mi amor me" I pushed her lips away. "Isa, she only acts like that towards you because she knows you get upset easily, if you are chill she will just follow your directions"

"So just let her do what she wants?" I asked sarcastically. "That's not whaT l- icy!" I rolled my eyes. " if I take you out on a play date with rodrigo, will you please be nice your mommy" she asked sweetly. I crossed my arms and waited for a response.

"Yes ma" she stuck her tiny little tongue at me. " don't do that, apologize"

"Sorry mommy" she said sadly. "Thanks snowflake" 

Y/n sent her away. " see all you have to do is butter her up" she smirked. "Now can I get the kiss I have been desperately craving" she playfully got on her knees and hugged my leg. I giggled? "Sure"

She got up and kissed me passionately. She pulled away first and started blushing ."Are you serious?"I asked,  And she left.

I looked behind me to see icy and Camilo laughing at us. "You and ma were smooching" 

Camilo laughed along. "Aren't you too old for this Camilo" 

"I can never be to old" he shapeshifted into me, turned around and made smooching sounds. I flicked the back of his head with my nail. "Idiota" I made my vine take icy with me. 

"Go play with Antonio" i led her to his room. He was basically a teenager now. We walked into his room and caught him making out with a a random girl. "Ahem" I fake coughed. They quickly pulled away. "Prima, what are you doing here"

"Where had my inocent little cousin run off to" I joked. "I thought you were dating cecelia?" Icy asked. "Who the hell is cecelia?" The girl asked. "Well, you kissed me first...I didn't have a chance to tel, you I was taken" he fixed his collar. The girl slapped him and left. "Thanks a lot, she was hot" he took ivy's hand and went to play with her. 

"Teens" I mumbled and walked into my room. I had unfinished business with someone