Chapter 15:relax🌸

(Hi guys thanks so much for the support ILY all)

You woke up early in the morning and as you had guessed no one was there. 

You walked down the stairs into the kitchen. There was a small note next to a Nicely arranged plate of food. "Enjoy your breakfast" you smiled and started eating

*after eating*

'I wonder who is going g to be my distraction today' you said to yourself looking at The empty house. "Time to start investigating" 

"Investigating what?" You heard Camilo say behind you. "What are you doing here!" You said obviously annoyed. "You have to babysit me" he said with a smirk. "But you are the babysitter" you said harshly. " tia and mami said they don't trust me to go out alone because I keep hanging it with girls instead of doing chores" he said while stuffing an arepa in his mouth.

"Fine" you said reluctantly. "Let's go tonto"

"Hey I'm no fool" 

"Do you really wanna know the truth?" 

"No mam" he said rapidly. You could tell he was terrified at you. You smirked and turned the other direction

"What are we going to do." He said awkwardly. "I'm going to figure out what you guys are hiding from me" you said angrily. 'Please hear this Dolores' he said to himself.

"There is nothing to find out, I am simply in trouble" he said smiling genuinely. "Listen here Camilo, you tell me who isabela is cheating on me with or else..."

"Or else what?" 

"Dolores and I will make sure Pepa knows about your little...acquaintance, you know she will scare the girl away" you said smirking.

"First of all Isabela is not cheating on you and second of all how did you even find out about Maria" 

"You have a sister which happens to be one of my closest friends" you said hoping he would catch on. "And...I was snooping through Isabela's things, her diary specifically said " if my girlfriend finds out everything will be ruined"" you said angrily.

At this point he was laughing hysterically. "You fool, what are you laughing at!" You said annoyed. "You think she is cheating on you!" He said choking on tears from his previous laughter. "Y/n you are so overwhelmed, for gods sake, just relax I know what Isabela is doing and she certainly isn't cheating on you" he said genuinely.

You calmed down a bit to look around."why does she need the whole family in on it though?"

"You'll see" he said with a grin. "I am going to grab an arepa I'll be back" you rolled your eyes at his obsession for food. 'I need to find out what they're up to' you thought to yourself. With Camilo distracted by the food, you ran out of the house and into town.

" where are you mi Flor" you said desperately trying to find her.

You looked around and saw Antonio buying some banners with mirabel at a little shop. "Perfect" you said. You waited for them to leave and you walked towards the shop. You saw in the corner of your eye Camilo running towards you

Camilo POV

 I finished stuffing my stomach with arepa's until I went back to y/n but, she wasn't there. "You had one job" I said to myself. I ran into town and saw her walking towards a shop. I dashed towards her and maybe she saw me because she ran towards the shop and lost me. 

It's like she dispeared. 'I need to warn the others' I said to myself.

I dashed towards the forest. "Guys y/n is in town and she is going to find out about this" 

Isabela looked at Dolores and I. " you two had one job" she said sternly. 

"We have no time for that she probably saw me and Antonio" mirabel said. "Luisa proceed to phase 3, Camilo go to the last place you saw her go and lead her to Luisa's set up" I nodded and waited for her to finish "the rest of us will work twice as hard until she comes"

"LA FAMILIA MADRIGAL" they all cheered with some villagers helping with the...

 (you guys have probably already guessed this but for those of you who haven't, I will keep it a secret until it happens)

BACK TO SECOND PERSON POV

You fumbled with your words before finally speaking. " hello dear, how can I help yo-" 

" senora, do you know why those madrigals were buying the banners" 

"Oh I heard the oldest madrigal grandchild is going to pr-" 

" NO!"