chapter 24: Honeymoon🌸

⚠️Masturbation and smut ⚠️

"Oh we will miss you guys"

"We will be waiting!"

"If there is any trouble we are a town away"

The madrigals all said their goodbyes and you hopped on to a carriage with Isabela. "Finally a whole week to ourselves" You softly drifted off to sleep. You woke up nearly hours later to find yourself in this dull looking town.

There was no one in the streets and there were giant buildings with lights coming out of them. You saw some weird looking vehicles that said "Sportscar" On the rear left. "What's a car" You questioned. Isabela shrugged. (those vintage cars back in the 50's)

You two walked until you reached this large building with a bunch of windows. "Wow!" you gasped.

"Must be where we are staying"

you walked into the nice looking place and smiled. "Hello how may I help you"

"Oh I'm Isabela"

"What a pretty name senorita, What can I do for you today?" the woman greeted.

"My abuela reserved us a room here, She goes by the name Alma Madri-"

"Ay! the madrigals! you should have said so! you two must be the newly weds she was talking about, You two get the honeymoon suite upstairs" she chuckled and handed Isabela a key-card.

"Suite 603 on the 3rd floor" She instructed. you picked up your suitcase and followed Isabela up.

"What should we do first" she said in a suductive voice. 

"I don't know" you replied looking at the window. Her expression dropped. "How about we go into town" you said looking at a crowd of people. All of them were dancing and there were lights everywhere.

'Maybe that's why it's so empty around here' you thought. "Well I was thinking..."

"Great! Let's go" you ignored her and grabbed her hand. "Ok" Isabela looked away.

 "Where are we going Mi Flor" Isa said in a hushed tone. She looked around. "There is nothing to do, it's getting dark,I think we should head back" 

"You are such a scaredy cat! Even cats are less afraid then you are" you snickered.  " well I wanted cat to be scared of me but I guess I just have to settle with this" she fought back with annoyance lacing through her tone. You took a hot second to realized what she meant.

"You little- I'm pregnant Isa"

"It's safe as long as you don't hurt something" she proudly replied

"I'm not taking that risk" you chuckled. You passed by some alleyways and went all the way down the street with Isa on your tail.

"I don't think it's safe here" she said shivering in the cold. Soon you both heard music and saw people dancing. In encanto, it's so quiet and everyone is tired from their long day of chores. This was totally different.

"Your right, we will be lucky if we make it out of here alive" you sarcastically said.

"Whatever" Isa said. "Let's go dance!" You whisked her away. You twirled her around and kissed her on the lips.  "We haven't done this in a while" you  burried your face into her chest.

"That brings back old memories" Isabela snickered. "What?"

"Remember when your parents were moving, you hugged me and burried your face into my boobs, it was so awkward" she chuckled.

"But now it's sexy" she stopped laughing. You pecked her on the lips. Isabela took your hand and led you to an alley. She kissed you all over your face and down your neck leading to your breasts. She started to unbutton your shirt 

"Isa I don't think we should...we are in public" she buttoned it again.

"Alright" 

"Let's go get some icecream?" She asked you. "Yeah" you took Isa's hand. 

*when they got back to the hotel *

"Im tired! Im gonna shower" you said. Isabela smiled and sat on the bed. She looked around the room not knowing what to do.

She took her suitcase and took out a picture of you and her hugging. 

Isabela POV 

I looked at the picture. The more I looked the more I was reminded at what happened today. I was so close to fucking her. I am getting wet just thinking about it. "Well she is in the shower" I smirked thinking out loud. I took off my panties and licked my two fingers.

I shivered at the touch. I am so wet. "Mmm~" I let out a breathy moan. I rubbed my clit quickly moving the pace. "Y/n~" I didn't realized I was getting so loud. "YES!" I heard from the bathroom. I went bright red. 

"Nothing Flor!" 

I continued to go faster not wanting to get caught. I inserted my finger into my core. In and out. I moaned and i quickened the pace. Now I started to rub myself against the fresh clean pillows. I soon came all over the bed. 

"Shit!" I looked at the mess I made. I took a small towel from the table and tried wiping the cum off the bed. It was hopeless. Y/n came out of the shower. "Why is there water all over the bed" she said walking closer. 

"I spilled some" she touched the "water"

She eyed me and looked at the panties on the floor. "Uh huh" she smirked. "You came all over the bed because you got so wet for me" I rolled my eyes. 

"What do you want me to do! Wait until you give birth!"

She smirked and pushed me on the bed. "No..." she lifted my dress exposing my dripping wet pussy. " I can't have an orgasm but no one said you can't"

She circled my core and rubbed my clit.

Y/n POV 

 "Ahhh~" she moaned. I went in her and started to lick her clit. "You like that" I said getting myself. "Yes mommy" she seductively took off my towel. "This is what a bad girl gets"

" I'm sorry for being naughty" she replied.

She squirted all over me. She circled my nipples and pulled me in for a kiss.

(This is so cringe I can't write anymore of this)