Chapter 13: Girls night out🌸

(So sorry for posting so late, I was at the movie theaters yesterday and the days before I had some minor family problems so don't worry about me anyways here is chapter 13) 

3 months later2nd POV

 You woke up in Isabela's room completely forgetting what had happened in the morning. It was dinner time so you got up and slipped on some simple flats.

You were the first one to be seated. It was awkward until mirabel and Luisa came. Luisa smiled brightly at you. "Hi y/n" she said softly. You smiled and hugged the both of the, from the side. "Where is everyone" you said curiously.

They both exchanged glances as you were left more confused than ever. "Uhm" Luisa said while thinking of an excuse. "Abuela said she wanted to to talk to the rest of the family without the three of us" mirabel said while laughing in a high pitch.

She always laughed like that when she was lying. "What is it?" You said getting irritated. "Well everyone else is just out doing some extra chores to help out." Luisa said really rushed. 

Her eye was twitching. 'Such bad liars' you said to yourself. Whatever they were hiding you didn't really care. As long as you got food. "Did mama Julieta leave any food at least" you said.

"we could go out, like a girls night" Luisa  said. Mirabel nodded exitedly and almost begged with her expression. "Ok" you said calmly. "We should wear matching outfits" mirabel screamed out like a fan girl. "then let's go buy them" you said liking the idea.

You took out your purse with some pesos  in it.

"Let's go" you said exited to spend the night out. It has been ages since you hung out with the girls without Isabela hogging you. She could be clingy sometimes but you still loved her. The attention made you feel loved which was something your parents never did.

the three of you walked into a Beautiful boutique filled with dresses and supplies to use. Each fabric color  had its  own section filled with different shades. the dresses were color coded and so was the skirts and blouses. 

(back in that time woman were expected to wear dresses and skirts; girly clothing, so I am sorry to those of you who prefer pants, I prefer them too)

'Mirabel was in heaven right now' you thought to yourself. You looked at the place in awe. "welcome ladies, what could I offer you today?" A nice lady said. She was pretty young. Her tag said Gabriela. "Hi, is your name Gabriela?" 

"yeah my nana owns this place. I thought I'd help out, she is getting older in all" 

Mirabel was practically drooling over the range of fabrics while Luisa seemed to be drooling at something else. Or 'someone' else per say. Gabriela looked at her and soon blushed and fixed her blouse gently. "I will be right back" and she abruptly left. 

You were curios to see what she was doing so you followed her. You saw her spraying perfume all over herself and fix her hair a bit. "Luisa doesn't care about that stuff" you said startling her. She turned around and blushed. "Be yourself" you said and went back to Mirabel  who had tons of fabric in this little basket she had. 

 You winked at Luisa and went to the (f/c) section of the dresses. You picked out three choices for them to choose from

 You picked out three choices for them to choose from

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2638/7858/products/98_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1578598583

Mirabel looked at the (whichever one you picked) in awe

The rest of the night you spent eating and talking with your best friends.