Chapter 21: Long time no see🌸

you, Luisa and Camilo walked into town nonchalantly.

Camilo was a few feet away from you and Luisa. He darted towards the two of you to catch up"Almost there" Camilo stated panting heavily. Luisa rolled her eyes ignoring him.

"Y/n are you sure you want me to beat them up... I mean they are your parents" Luisa asked.

"Not the very best parents" you added. "We are here" you exchanged a look with Camilo and he turned into you. You went to hide in a small opening in the alley. It led to this lady's basement. That is where mrs.Wilson lived. She never really does anything but lay down feeding her cats all day so you weren't worried of her seeing you.

Luisa gave Camilo the fake copy of the candle and hid next to you. You heard muffled bickering and rolled your eyes. "They are here"you whispered. Camilo fixed your dress and walked backwards. 

"Hi mom" he said happily. "Long time no see" your father mumbled. He whispered something in your mom's ear. She frowned then sternly looked at you "Hey y/n where is it" she asked chewing on gum. You saw your dad pacing lazily behind your mom. "Here" Camilo said giving the fake copy.

"I knew you were good for something I didn't doubt you for a second" she said grabbing it exitedly. "You were literally just talking about how much she is a coward and wouldn't do it" your dad mumbled. She herd it anyways.

"You know Daniel, I am sick and tired of your shit" she fought back. Camilo looked uncomfortable. He gave you a look. She gave the thumbs up.

While your parents were arguing, they didn't even notice Luisa jump out of no where and lunge forward. "Y/N WHAT IS THIS!" Your mom screamed. Camilo shapeshifted back to himself and you came out of hiding. Luisa held her in one hand while the other was with your dad. "What do I do with them" 

"Oh I don't know" you said sarcastically pacing in front of them. " lock them up...for life" you frowned. Your dad rolled his eyes at your mom.  "I told you this was a bad idea"

"Yeah I know, we should have used condoms or birth control" your mom said looking at you "no not that!" He paused looking at her disgusted "I meant trying to take the candle" he said.

"What do you mean" you asked. "I kept telling her not to do it but she dragged me into this, you can lock me up for all eternity if you want but just know..." he puased looking at you sincerely. 

"I do care about you, i felt so protective of you and I made a very bad decision. I did things no man should do, now I know how bad I was, I thought my biggest mistake was marrying your mom, but it isn't, I got you out of it"

You started to get goosebumps from that. "I love you" he said looking down. Luisa shed a tear while Camilo looked like he was trying not to cry. "Dad..." you mumbled getting sad. "I know, you can take me away now" 

"Cheesy" your mom snickered. You  watched Luisa walk with both of them slowly. "Wait!" You said walking closer. "Put him down" you demanded. Luisa put him back while your mom had her arms crossed. 

"I love you too dad" you hugged him tight. "Oh mi corazon how I missed you" he smiled at you.

"He did nothing wrong, don't lock him up" you told Luisa. She nodded and walked away. She faded into the distance as you hugged your dad once more.

"Welcome to the family... papi" you haven't called him that in years. Usually it was just "pa" or "dad"

" let's go tell the madrigals" you insisted. Camilo and your dad followed.

(So, no more plot twists, a few more chapters [about 5-10] and the book it done. Thankyou for making it this far, I really appreciate all the support)