Secrets

Jimin debated with himself whether he should tell him. He knew he wouldn't see him any differently, but it was such a dark secret of his that he would rather just keep it buried

"Like I said you don't have to tell me," Jungkook says as he looks down at him "I know that sometimes there are just certain things that you wish to forget, and if that's the case, we can just pretend this never happened"

As Jimin looked up at him he knew that Jungkook understood where he was coming from, for the first time he saw him without his cocky demeanor.

Jimin realizes once again how young Jungkook was as he reaches out to stroke his face. For the first time, he notices how drained those deep dark eyes of his were. The things he must have gone through to get here.

"Is my face that good-looking" Jungkook says as he holds Jimin's hand and traces it with kisses.

Jungkook notices how his usually "shy" partner that would always pull away from such affection was letting him do as he pleases. Taking this chance, he slowly starts moving down his arms kissing and causally biting him.

As he sucks on his neck, he can feel his partner's temperature rise. He slowly glanced at Jimin to see him staring right back at him. Jungkook leans closer to Jimin's face as he does, he sees Jimin immediately shut his eyes close and pucker up his lips. Jungkook couldn't help but laugh "In my entire life I never thought that I would be allowed to be this happy." He softly says as he kisses him.

Their kissing progressively gets messier and sloppier. Completely forgetting they were in the middle of traffic. As they take a second to catch their breath, Jimin took this chance to climb on top of him and tell him he would tell him everything once they got home. Before Jungkook could respond, Jimin took the lead and started kissing him. Jungkook's last string of reason was cut, he traced his hand along Jimin's back but before he could go any lower someone knocks on his window startling the short one and annoying the other. Yet Jungkook being Jungkook didn't really care so he took the chance and continue to play with his partner

"Ju-Jungkook stop you idiot." Jimin says as he tries to get off his lap. It was completely futile, Jungkook had already had his grip around his waist "It's fine, the windows are tinted they can't see anything" he smiled and leaned to kiss him.

"Open up, Kookie," said a man still at the car window

"Fuck."

_____

A/N 8:08pm

lol, short and simple right, save, heart, and share <3