Employee List

A few hours later

*knock knock*

"It's open," Jungkook said while walking toward the couches.

"Why didn't you just tell me through the phone instead of telling me to come here so early in the morning," Namjoon said wearing what was most likely his PJs.

"I wanted this conversation to be just between us and no one else," Jungkook said slowly making sure that every he said was heard clearly.

"Who is it?" Namjoon says having a sit across the coffee table.

"Park Jimin, it's his ID" Jungkook stretches his hand out toward Namjoon.

As Namjoon grabs the ID he starts to make a confused expression.

"Exactly why do you need me to find him?"

"It's a personal issue that I would rather not discuss in detail," Jungkook says noticing the change in expression of his college.

"You know Jungkook you should start remembering the faces of your employee," Namjoon says while taking out his phone.

"What has that have anything to do with this?" Jungkook says in confusion.

Namjoon then hands him his phone and asks him where he met Jimin.

As Jungkook looks at Namjoon's phone he realizes it's a list of employees of his club." I met him at the club, why are you showing this to me?"

"Just scroll down," Namjoon says while motioning his index finger up and down in frustration.

As Jungkook scrolls down the employee list, he sees Jimin's profile photo." He works for me!" he says as he covers his smile behind his hand.

At the club

*crash*

"Ah shit sorry I dropped a glass Hyung," Jimin says as he starts to clean it up.

"Did it break?"

"Yeah, why...are you gonna cut it out from my check?!" Jimin says as he stared at Jimin wide-eyed.

"I'm not an idiot but be careful that's bad luck," Jin says while pointing at the shards of glass everywhere.

"Hyung I don't believe in that stuff," Jimin says while giving him a small giggle

"Don't say I didn't warn you"