Tyrant

"To my play house, so get yourself dolled up," He says while leaning on the door "I want to show off the beautiful angel that I have caged up." 

"Caged up?!" Jimin says irritated at the choice of words that jungkook chose to describe his situation. He hated it but he wasn't wrong

"Don't get so agitated Jimin-shi it's not a bad thing getting caged up by me is it, I mean is having everything you want so bad?" He says while looking around the room, to prove his point. He had given him a room to sleep in a closet filled with clothing that Jimin seems to like. Was it that bad to be caged up with him? Was he someone who only cared about materialistic things?

"I didn't mean it that way, just phrase it differently jerk," Jimin says not benign able to refute him. He lived in a storeroom at the bar and he only had clothes he had been wearing for years, I guess it's not that bad having everything you ever wanted. "I don't want to be referred to as a bird." He says annoyed.

So he was mad at the way I phrased it, he thought. "Wait a minute, I didn't call you a bird," he says as he walks towards Jimin and takes a hold of his small hand, and brings it to his lips. "I called you my angel," he says as he places a kiss on Jimin's hand and looks at the blushing mess he made. Jungkook sneakily takes the chance placing his forehead against Jimin and saying, "Your pretty warm, maybe you have a fever or did you finally get the hots for me." He says arrogantly while smiling and waiting for a response from the overly red mochi in front of him.

"Idiot," Jimin says looking down trying to hold back his smile. Damn, why are you so weak to him Jimin get yourself together, he thinks while forgetting how close Jungkooks was until he felt Jungkooks breath on his neck "What are you-" His words were cut off by jungkook suddenly biting him. "Ow Jungkook that hurts!" Jimin yells while trying to push him off.

"Don't ignore me when I'm so damn close to you Park Jimin." He says irritated while letting go and admiring the mark he left on him. "They wouldn't touch you with this showing." He says rubbing his thumb on the bite mark.

"Who's 'they' and that stings you, idiot," He says pushing jungkook.

"You don't have to worry about that, just stick close to me when we get there. I don't want you getting too dirty." He says letting go of Jimin "I'll be waiting downstairs so hurry."

"Ok... now let's see what the playboy of Busan can make out of this clothing." He says staring at the amount of clothing surrounding him.

a couple of minutes later

"I'm ready jungkook" Jimin shouts at the top of the stairs.

"Park fucking Jimin, wow," Jungkook says as he lets himself admire his beautiful angel. "Maybe I should just clip your wings too." He whispers too low for him to hear him.

"Do I look okay..." Jimin says suddenly feeling subconscious about himself and the collar that stands out way too much.

"Angel, you look fucking beautiful I might just have to gawk out some eyes today." he says being suddenly serious. "but I may not have to, since that collar stands out a lot," he says lifting Jimin's collar to see the mark he left earlier.

"You have some weird humor jungkook," Jimin says ignoring Jungkooks statement on the collar he was forced to use.

"I'm not joking Angel, I don't like others touching my stuff," Jungkook says placing his arm around his waist, "Now let's go." He says opening the door and stepping out to see his 50 men waiting outside by his car.

"I thought your men couldn't get past the gate?" Jimin says flustered trying to escape from Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook holds Jimin tighter and even closer "I told them they could from now on so that it would be easier to get into the car, rather than walking past the gate." He says as they start to walk toward the car that was being opened by one of the men.

"Thank you," Jimin tells the man holding the door for them but before he could receive a response from the man his face made contact with Jungkook's fist. Jimin was too shocked to say anything until he was pushed into the car with a pissed-off Jungkook

"What the hell was that for!!!" Jimin says not being able to hold back even if Jungkook was pissed.

"You don't have to talk to them Jimin," Jungkook says while looking at the man holding his nose and shutting the door.

"So now your gonna decide who I can speak to?!" Jimin continues to yell until Jungkook pulls on Jimin's collar towards him. "shit."

"I am, and don't forget Jimin that the one who owns you is me." He says with a stern look "You no longer have the free will to do anything without me, Angel."

"So you're my master now or some shit," Jimin says disgusted and afraid of Jungkook's sudden mood swings.

"Angel, I'm your Tyrant." he says as he slowly lets go of Jimin's collar and looks out the window. "Once we get there all you have to do is stay quiet and be the pretty angel that you are." He says still looking out the window.

Minutes pass by with Jimin not saying anything.

"Do you understand?" Jungkook speaks this time looking at Jimin for a response before he lost his shit again.

"I get it, I just have to be quiet." Jimin complies not wanting to make the situation even worse.

"That's a good obedient Angel." Jungkook begins to smile and pats Jimin on his head.

Thump

Damn it Jimin, he's a fucking psycho don't go thump idiot, he thought as jungkook laid his head on Jimin's shoulder. He wanted to push him off but Jungkook spoke once again "You can use my money, status, and power, you just have to be mine in return."

"Why are you suddenly saying this, you don't think I'll backstab you or something," Jimin says as he moves back to get a better look at jungkook to see if he was just joking, he wasn't.

"You wouldn't do that," Jungkook says this time from Jimin's lap smiling like a child.

Thump.

"What makes you so confident that I won't do it," Jimin says feeling uncomfortable with the sudden cockiness of his tyrant.

"Because Jimin, you love me," he says unfazed