Play House

"You love me"

Jimin scoffs at Jungkooks statement. "Me, love you?!" He says.

"You can deny it for now Angel but you know I make that playboy heart of yours race," Jungkook says in a cocky tone before he gets up from Jimin's lap.

Jimin just stares at him in disbelief as he takes out two pairs of leather gloves and hands one to Jimin. "Wear these while we're here, I don't want your hands getting dirty." He says as he starts putting on his gloves and checks his attire before getting out of the car and heading to Jimin's side of the door to open it.

"Jungkook I'm not a girl, and what are we doing at a wear house," Jimin says as he steps out of the car.

"You should be grateful I don't open doors for just anybody," Jungkook responds as he shuts the car door. "Also I know that you have a pretty good idea as to why we're at a wear house, but don't worry because like I said, you won't get dirty too much." He says while holding Jimin by the waist and walking to wear house before stopping in front of the door.

"While we're in there if you have something to say whisper it to me and don't talk to anybody else in there." He says while looking at Jimin to get a confirmation

"I got it," Jimin says not putting up a fight since he didn't know the type of situation he was stepping into.

"Alright then let's go in," Jungkook says as he places a kiss on Jimin's cheek and steps into the warehouse with Jimin by his waist.

"I'm here."

____

A/N

Until Next Time On ' Private Property'