The Beginning

As Jimin waits outside the warehouse he sees how vacant it is outside. "I could run away." He says as minutes of silence go by. Jimin feels the wind go by him and he begins to giggle. "That annoying idiot would probably start a witch hunt if I did." He says as he lays his head against the wall and takes off his gloves. "This is getting dangerous."

"What's getting dangerous?" Jungkook says as he walks out of the warehouse with a bit of blood on his cheek.

"Being with you is getting dangerous," Jimin says as he reaches toward his cheek to wipe off the blood on it, but before he does Jungkook grabs his wrist.

"I don't want your hands getting dirty," Jungkook says as he brings Jimin's hand near his mouth and bites his fingers. "Only I can get them dirty, understood." He says as he licks them while intensely staring at Jimin.

"This is dangerous," Jimin says as he clutches his chest and looks down. Why does my heart keep doing this? He's a fucking psycho, shit.

"What is this psycho making your heart tingle?" Jungkook says sarcastically as he pokes Jimin's chest and shortens the distance between their bodies. Seconds go by with silence.

"Jimin?" Jungkook says concerned as he moves his hand towards Jimin's face to caress it, but before he can Jimin suddenly speaks.

"Yes, you are," Jimin says as he looks up and cups Jungkook's face. "So, take responsibility." He says before he places his lips against Jungkook's.

"I always planned on doing so." Jungkook smiles as he puts his arms around Jimin's waist and goes in for another kiss.

*BANG*

As the shot from inside the warehouse resonates Jimin's vision begins to whirl and he collapses in Jungkooks arms

"J-Jimin?!" Jungkook says as he kneels and checks on Jimin.

---------

Jimin can vaguely hear someone calling his name.

"...Jimin"

"..Jimin"

"Jimin!"

*crash*

____

A/N 5:05 am

Quarantine has given me zero excuses to not do this so expect more cringe-worthy updates.

Like and Share thank you 💖

𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗢𝗻 " 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘆 " +*~-+*~-+*