Trigger

Jungkook massages his temples as he thinks to himself. "I should have ordered them to pull your tongue out before we came up here." He says quietly so as not to be heard but failed as Jimins father looks up at him.

"Why did you come to find him?" Jungkook asks as he walks towards Jimin and picks up the gun.

Jimin continues to kneel and cry to himself as the pounding in his head becomes stronger "I did it."

Jungkook stomach turns as he taps the gun on his thigh, and holds it up. "Why."

"I wanted to see how the killer of the love of my life was doing." He says as he smiles

Jungkook scoffs "So you strangle the love of your life to the brink of death to show her how much you love her, what type of bullshit is that," he says.

"I know that I'm a piece of shit but it doesn't mean I didn't love her," he says seriously.

Jimin tugs on Jungkook's pants and slowly gets up. "She protected you?" He says

"She protected me because she loved me too." The father says.

"No, she didn't," Jimin says

"She did, she loved me and YOU KILLED HER." the man screams

"You were strangling her because you found out she was leaving you."

The father stays silent.

"She told me to pack my things and if I heard you coming I should hide. That night you were supposed to be working late but you came early and you came in screaming asking why the car was filled with luggage" Jimin says as he takes a deep breath and wipes his eyes.

"You tried to use me to get her to stay and you used her to make me come out of hiding, and then you beat her and made me watch," he says taking Jungkook's gun.

"You don't know what you're talking about, you were a kid," the man says as his eyes twitch

"You were going to beat me next and make her watch so she attacked you and you got on top of her and started to strangle her, she tried to fight you off but she wasn't strong enough...and you smiled." His voice shakes as he points the gun at his father.

"And I took the gun you liked showing off to your friends and I pulled the trigger but I missed the first time and shot the window, You threatened me to put the gun down but I didn't and then mom woke up." His breath hitched and his gaze became steadier.

"And you killed her." The man says as he stares down at the gun

Jimin cocks the gun "and you held her up like a meat shield when I pulled the trigger again."

"She decided to shield me because she loved me," He screams as he looks down and shuts his eyes "She loved me." He screams again.

"Just because you made yourself forget doesn't mean you didn't do it," Jimin says as he spews back the words his father told him and pulls the trigger.

His father screams