I'm Sorry

Short Jimin POV

I woke up feeling something heavy around my waist. Once I could properly open my eyes I saw Jungkook's arm around my bare skin. I tried to get out of his grasp but the moment I started to move it stung too much to continue.

"Fuck."

*ching*

I could hear the sound of the collar on my neck or should I say, I could hear the sound of my collar.

"Are you awake?" Jungkook said pulling Jimin closer to his body.

"I am," Jimin says not giving much emotion to his response until his caught off guard.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that it's just." He says while holding him so tightly that he buries his face on his neck. "I didn't mean to get that angry, I'm sorry."

"Jungkook," Jimin says flustered as he feels the raven boy's hands tremble on his stomach and his breath shake. Before Jimin could turn around and see his expression they are interrupted by Jungkook's phone

*ring ring ring*

"Hello," Jungkook answers letting go of Jimin and heading towards his closet.

Jimin just stares at him with awe, how could he get so many scars on his body like that? Jimin thinks as he examines Jungkook's body up and down. He suddenly begins to blush as he remembers last night's events and how he held him so roughly and how he almost seemed to like it.

His thoughts get interrupted once again by jungkook. "Close your mouth before your drool falls." He says while smirking and putting on a black dress shirt.

"I'm not drooling," Jimin says wiping his mouth just in case he was drooling.

"Hey." Jungkook changes to a serious state as he walks toward Jimin and lifts his chin as Jimin just sits there on the bed. "As sexy as you may be, you have to put some clothes on were about to leave."

"Jungkook... I don't have any clothes except for the ones you ruined." Jimin says becoming a complete blushing mess as he points toward the messy mess they made.

"Jimin, come with me for a sec." He says as he gently grabs Jimin's hand and leads him to the closet.

"Did you think I wouldn't spoil you?" He whispers from behind Jimin lightly pushing him into the closet.

"Is-is this all mine," Jimin says in disbelief thinking it's too good to be true.

"Well, obviously my stature isn't small enough to fit in your clothing." He says while looking at his phone. "I'll be waiting downstairs, oh and wear something black I don't want you getting visibly dirty," he says as he walks out of the closet.

"Where are we going?" Jimin says a bit afraid of Jungkook's earlier statement.

"To my play house."

Until Next Time On ' Private Property'