Cold Sweat

"J-Jimin?!" Jungkook says as he kneels and checks on Jimin.

Jungkook quickly becomes frantic and unbuttons Jimin's collar and shirt for any signs of wounds as a force of habit but he abruptly stops. "Jungkook breath," he tells himself as he buttons back up some of Jimin's shirt and calls out for his driver to open the car door.

As he goes in he realizes Jimin is covered in a cold sweat. "what are you scared of Jimin?"

Jungkook was used to seeing people with PTSD, it wasn't anything new to him, After all, it came with his job but seeing Jimin hit a cord deep within him.

* distant sound of cars *

"Run over these cars if you have to god damn it," Jungkook exclaims as he embraces Jimin's body. "Please wake up Jimin," he says as he gently lays his forehead against Jimin's. "What do you have to be scared about when you have me."

Before Jungkook can beg even further he feels Jimin's body suddenly jolt. "Jimin?!"

Jimin slowly opens his eyes and is met with a worried teary-eyed crow. " Now this is a sight to behold, is my pretty boy going to cry for me?" he sarcastically says, trying to comfort his worried lover.

" You idiot what the fuck happened," Jungkook says as he hugs him again, " I thought you got shot damn it" he cuffs Jimin's face as he stares into his eyes.

" Is that why my clothes are so disheveled." Jimin softly laughs as he looks down and sees his shirt unbuttoned he looks back up and sees Jungkook's unchanged worried face. "I'm sorry, I just fainted, a lot was going through my mind and that gunfire just sort off scared me that's all," he says as he avoids Jungkook's eyes.

"Jimin, who do you thin-." Jungkook pauses as he stares at Jimin and sighs "I won't force you to tell me anything you don't want me to, but I expect to know one day, Jimin." he says as he places Jimin's head on his chest and embraces him again.

"Don't scare me like that again." He whispers.

==========================================================