Big Bad Wolf

"Obsessed? I really am going out of mind" Jimin whispers to himself as Jungkook trails right behind him.

"As much as I didn't want you coming here, I'm actually a bit happy" Jungkook smiles as he lightly takes Jimins coat off. "Other than Namjoon, I also have two other people that I trust that I would like you to meet," he says as he takes out some leather gloves from his pockets and begins to put them on his partner.

"I thought I lost those?" Jimin says as he recalls what happened during that time. suddenly feeling short out of breath.

"I threw those away, there's no reason why you should wear something that's gotten dirty, and since I know your measurements better now these will fit you better than the other ones," he says as he squeezes his finger and kisses it.

Jimin gets embarrassed by how sweet he's being in public. He knew he was sweet when they were alone together so he was used to his two face personality but this was different. "Don't you feel embarrassed when you say things like that so openly?" Jimin questions him as he takes back his hand.

"Embarrassed?" Jungkooksays genuinely confused.

Jimin laughs lightly "Aren't you worried that people who know you as the big bad wolf will start looking down on you?"

"It's because I'm the big bad wolf that I can do anything and not feel embarrassed, and besides I'm sure they'll think that a wolf in love is scarier," he says as he leans in to kiss him, Jimin happily obliges. He takes off his coat and the attendants in the front quickly get them.

"Well then I guess I have to put with my adorable big bad wolf then," Jimin says as he lightly kisses Jungkook.

"Well if being adorable gets me this many kisses I'll roll over and let you rub my stomach," He says laughing.

A wild Jin appears and stares at them in awe. The stern and cold leader who always wore a stone-like expression was smiling and laughing wholeheartedly. He looks in Namjoons direction only for him to ignore his gaze.

"I'm just in awe as you are," Namjoon thinks to himself.

"If I may so kindly interrupt, we do have a strange bastard above us who burned the bar," Jin says a bit annoyingly remembering what could have happened if Namjoon hadn't called him out to run an errand with him.

"JIN!" Jimin exclaims in excitement and hugs him.

Jin sighs and hugs him back "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever my poor child," he says as he cups Jimin's face. "Have you lost weight?" he asks with a worried expression

Jimin laughs "If anything I've gained weight," he says as he holds Jin's hand and catches up with him and everything that's happened so far. Neither of them let go throughout the conversation

And then there were the other two who were quickly forgotten. They both saw from afar how close and intimate they were together. They then turned to face one another and on that day there was a silent understanding between the two.

Jungkook goes behind Jimin and wraps his arms around his shoulders. "Well then, now that the both of you have caught up, how about we go visit our new friend,"

"We wouldn't want to keep the man waiting," Namjoon says as he stands next to Jin and smiles at him.

"Shall we then?" Jimin says as he looks up at Jungkook.

Jin suddenly brings his face closer to Namjoon which flustered him but he doesn't move. He suddenly feels a warm breeze across his ear.

"Are they always this lovey-dovey with each other" Jin asks

Namjoon with a straight face says "I've only just seen them today but that seems to be the case"

"I see" Jin quickly replies and walks off toward the elevators

Namjoon on the other hand lags behind as he tries to calm his heart down and looks at Jin. "You idiot, what are you getting all excited for," he thinks to himself as he looks down at his feet and collects himself.

"Earth to Namjoon come on before they leave us," Jin says as he has his foot in the middle of the hallway and elevator.

"I'm coming," He says as he readjusts his tie.

-----

xoxo Private Property <3