I Own You

" We're not like that idiot Jin and I are just friends.." He says in a hurry to not anger the taller man any further.

"Just friends?" The taller man questions as his grip loosen.

"Yes jungkook just friends, and even if we did have something going on it wouldn't be any of your business," The shorter male says as he pushes the taller male away from him.

"None of my business?!" jungkook says in shock while staring at the short male as he goes behind the counter.

"Whatever I do during my time has nothing to do with you," Jimin says while trying to make enough distance between jungkook and him.

" Jimin" Jungkook says with a hint of irritation as he takes a few steps forward to face him across the counter.

" What?" Jimin says. Feeling intimidated he tries to step back but before he can Jungkook abruptly pins his hand down to the counter and grabs the back of his hair tugging it towards his direction to further close the gap Jimin created.

"Argh" Jimin yelps as the taller man bite his ear and slowly begins to tilt his head back to make eye contact with the shorter male.

"From now on I have everything to do with you, and you have everything to do with me," he says in a cocky tone.

"That doesn't make any sense you cocky bastard!" Jimin shouted hating how arrogant the taller male made his heart pound so hard. "Get off me" he says trying to push jungkook away with his free arm but stops after he feel Jungkooks's grip on his hair loosen and his hand starts to slowly move to his neck.

" What I'm saying is..." Jungkook says as he grips the back end of Jimin's neck to pull him closer, till their lips are almost connected.

" I own you, Park Jimin. "

__________________

A/N

WOW finally updated sorry it took so long and it's short... well it's something right? Anyway hope you enjoyed it, but like honestly it wasn't that bad. Hopefully, you Liked it and if you've gotten this far hopefully you've enjoyed it enough to save it to your Library.

      Till Next Time On "Private Property"