Are you trying to seduce me?

Once I slowly start to wake up I feel something heavy over my stomach. As I open my eyes and look below me I see a masculine arm wrapped around my waist.

In a very confused mindset, I try to slowly get out of the guy's grip on me but the more I try the harder his grip became.

Once he finally drifted off to sleep again he had moved positions and had his back facing me. I took this chance and started to get up until I felt a sharp pain in my lower back "shit". I instantly close my mouth as all the hazy memories from last night come rushing back.

As I try to be as quiet as possible to find all my clothing that was scattered around the room I hear shifting from the bed which causes me to panic and put in whatever was nearby.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook says in a very husky voice which somehow made my legs a bit weak.

"Ah um I-I'm putting my clothes on," I say while suddenly realizing I'm wearing nothing below my waist so I fall to the ground trying not to expose myself as much as I have already.

As jungkook sits on the corner of the bed observing me without looking away at anything else I ask " why are you staring at me so hard" trying to keep my composure in this awkward situation.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" he says with a seductive smirk as he slowly walks toward me.

"Huh?" It's more like he's the down seducing m- Jimin what the hell are you saying his a guy!

"Did I not speak loud enough?" he says with a devilish smile as he squats down to my level and leans towards my ear. That leads to me backing away from him which made him look displeased.

As jungkook pauses momentarily he grabs the back of my head a pulls me towards him. "I said are you trying to seduce me by wearing my shirt."

As jungkook backs away still having a hold of my hair he begins to observe me up and down which made me squirm around.

"Stay still," he says as he grips my hair harder and pulls it back. I unconsciously moved my hands to the back of my head where he was still holding me.

Fuck this is seriously starting to piss me off why the hell is he so strong, Fuck.

I suddenly fill something cold on my chest. As I try to see what he's doing I feel his hand glide all around me trying to search for something. Whatever it was he didn't find it since he slowly started to get back up with a calmer expression than the one he had earlier.

"Do you want to shower first?" Jungkooks says as he grabs his phone from the table beside us, and looks conflicted my whatever else was on the table.

"Uh no you can go first," I say looking away trying not to have a fucking staring contest with his member.

"Hey if your hungry you can call room serves I'll pay for it," jungkook says as he grabs a menu from the table and shoves it in my face.

"Uh thanks," I say confused about how he was trying to be nice but it didn't fit his image, but I admit it was cute seeing him flustered.

Before jungkook walks into the restroom he turns his head towards me and says "I better still see you here once I'm out Jimin or I can't promise you nothing will happen to you"

"I'll still be here," I say lying. I admit Jungkook is very intimidating but anyone can tell that he isn't a normal guy. Whatever type of business his in it's most likely something bad, and whatever it is I'm not getting involved with any of it.

Once I hear the shower head start I find my underwear and pants. After finishing putting on my clothes and shoes I slowly walk out of the room and toward the elevator. Leaving a note underneath his phone.

Sorry, I didn't stay but what we did last night was just a one-time thing, actually let's just pretend it didn't happen at all. We were both drunk so we.. Anyway thanks for helping me out last night.

As Jungkook reads the note he found left behind by Jimin silent he begins to chuckle. " Jimin you're too easy to read," he says amusingly as he pulls out Jimin's wallet from his pants and continues to dial someone.

"Hey, Namjoon I need you to find someone for me."

______________________________________

A/N 5:25am
I felt like I wrote too little but I hope you enjoyed it enough to save it. Until the next title!