Your Too Beautiful

As the sound of the music vibrates throughout my body I can feel a strong gaze coming from the bar behind me.

Once I turn around to try to see who the person was I was roughly grabbed by my waist by a man who started to grind on me.

"What the hell!" I exclaimed trying to make the older man understand that I wasn't about that life.

"What's wrong sweet ass did my little guy scare you," the man says as he grips my ass and pulls me forward. You could smell all the booze he had.

"Look mister I think your mistaken I'm not a girl," I say while pushing the man off and walking toward the bar where jin was, but before I could the old man grabbed me by the hips and soaked me towards his member. "That doesn't matter as long you have somewhere to put it" he whispers in my ear.

"Get off me old man" As I struggle to get out of his grasp he grabs me by the chin and places his mouth on mine I can feel something round being pushed down my throat by his tongue. As I push him as hard as I could I feel the same gaze again from earlier but hotter. As I try to figure out where it was coming from I could feel the man's grasp on my wrist start to loosen up.

As I turn my head I see a man much taller than me grab the older man by the wrist. "I think he told you to get off him," he says as he glares at the man. The older man immediately began to apologize seeming as if they know each other.

The older man begins to quickly walk towards the exit living only me and the taller male behind.

"Ah, You didn't have to do that I had it under control," I say trying to keep my pride intact.

"Yeah, it sure seemed that way," He says in a sarcastic tone which I didn't mind at all. He proceeds to walk away until I yank him from his sleeve.

"If you don't mind can I buy a drink," I say while pointing toward the bar trying to talk to the taller male for a while longer. "Sure," he says.

As we walk towards the sits I could feel his gaze on me. "I guess your the one that's been looking at me the entire night," I say as I lean over the counter and grab a flask of whiskey and two glasses.

"Maybe," he says

I guess he isn't the type to speak much. "Thank you for helping me out back there my name is Jimin what about you," I ask but once I did he gave me this strange look of confusion. "You don't know who I am?" he says while looking at me intensely.

"Ah, shit did I sleep with someone you know, look whatever she said I thought she was single," I say trying to get figure out what kind of girl he had.

"Do you sleep with many people?" he asks as he looks me up and down.

"I guess you could say that," I say slowly losing my confidence. "You still haven't told me what your name is," I say trying to change the subject

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook," he says as he leans forward.

"Hey Jungkook your handsome and all but I don't swing that way," I say as I slowly start to back up.

As I take a closer look at the male he didn't seem that much older than me he seemed younger. He was handsome, especially with his jet black hair, and the clothes that fit him a little too well. Wait what the hell am I saying his a dude.

"Dammit, I'm feeling hot," I say, not expecting any comments.

"Don't worry you'll start feeling cold once I'm finished with you" A man says while strongly holding my shoulder.

"Hey hulk it hasn't been that long since we last saw each other did you start to miss me," I say trying not to feel too intimidated

"I'll give you something miss," He says as he gets ready to punch me.

I close my eyes getting ready for the blow, but instead, I heard something big fall to the ground. Once I open my eyes. I see the hulk guy lying on the floor with a bloody nose and Jungkook standing right above him. As I try to figure out what just happened in front of me Jungkook walked toward me and strongly places his on the counter beside me. "I thought you didn't swing that way," he says as he lowers himself to meet my eye level. "I- I don't I just slept with his boyfriend," I say while feeling very heated under his gaze.

As I try to move away from him he grabs my arm and drags me to the nearest hotel.

"1 night please," Jungkook says as he exchanges the money for a key.

"Why did you drag me here are you crazy people are going to get the wrong idea," I say not knowing what to do. In the elevators going to the 2nd floor.

"So anyone will do right?" he says as I realize the mistake I made earlier when I said boyfriends instead of a girlfriend.

"Wait no that's not-" but before I could finish saying what I wanted to say, he took me by the waist and started to kiss me furiously. As I try to push him off he pins my hand above me.

"S-stop," I say before he shoves his tongue inside my mouth.

"I'm not gonna stop," He says as he starts to suck on my neck.

"P-Please Jungkook," I say while feeling strangely hotter than before.

"Are you sure you want me to stop?" Jungkook says as he begins to grind my member with his leg.

"Mgh" I bite my jaw down realizing the sound I had just released. I'm feeling so strange I can't keep this up.

"Don't try to hold it in" he says while biting down on my shoulder.

I really can't anymore it's too much my body's too hot.

As the elevator stops, I try to balance myself until Jungkook suddenly picks me up and heads toward the room.

Once we were inside we began to take our clothes off "The fucking old man" I say realizing that whatever that man had made me swallow was making me feel weird.

"Talking about another guy while I'm here is pretty mean," Jungkook says as he pushed me down on the bed.

"No, I was- ah" As I try to explain myself Jungkook grabs my member making me weirder.

"Ah Jungkook"

I could feel him staring at me making me feel even hotter. "Stop staring," I say covering his eyes.

"Your too beautiful to look away from Jimin," Jungkook says as he grabs my hand and starts to kiss it which gradually becomes biting it. Making me submissive.

"Your way too damn beautiful," he says it again as we start to become connected.

"Jungkook" I gasp.

______________________________________

A/N 4:42am
Hoped you liked it. As you can see I'm not good at the whole smut thing but I hope you enjoyed it and saved this story if you haven't yet for the next chapter