Ouch

Jungkook announces as he's starred down by three older men and their surrounding dogs.

"You shouldn't bring one of your flings to work Mr. Jeon." One of three older men speaks up in annoyance as he pervertedly inspects Jimin up and down.

"Gross." Jimin softly speaks under his breath feeling the perverted gaze of the man.

"Who I bring to work isn't any of your concern ByungWoo, and if you don't want to end up like your brother I'd advise you to keep your eyes off my property." Jungkook firmly says as he pulls Jimin closer and walks toward the now terrified stricken man. "How about you two, do you have anything to say to me," Jungkook growls as he stares the other two men down.

"We aren't foolish enough to tell you what to do Mr.Jeon." They both reply firmly while getting up to properly greet Jungkook and so do the men behind them.

"Jesus he has everyone in here scared shitless," Jimin thinks as he becomes more and more aware that jungkook is someone not to be messed with and oddly enough he found that to be quite thrilling. "I really am fucking weird, god."

Jimin is popped out of his trans when he starts to hear what he had hoped most not to hear... someone moaning in agony.

"P-please, I don't know anything please believe me." A bruised and bloodied man cries as he's taken out of the back room and thrown onto the concrete floor.

"Oh my god!" Jimin exclaims as he subtly moves closer to Jungkook, Jungkook 100% obliging to the action.

"If you didn't know anything you wouldn't be here now," Jungkook announces as he looks down at the man slowly lifting his head in terror.

"J-jeon Jun-" Before the man could finish he gets interrupted by Jungkook's shoe striking his face.

"Don't put my name in your fucking mouth." He coldly says unfazed adjusting himself back beside Jimin. "Just tell us the name of the guy supplying you and then we'll just leave you with a bullet in your head," Jungkook says with an eery smile on his face.

"I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME, PLEASE," The man says crawling toward Jungkook. Eventually clinging to him "I REALLY DON'T KNOW AN-" He says as he gets shoved off, trying to desperately cling to jungkook he falls and feels a heavy weight suddenly on top of him.

"ouch." A soft and silky voice resonates throughout the warehouse and the air shifts to a terrifying one.

As the man slowly opens his eyes to see the boy that was standing next to Jungkook suddenly on top of him, he knew death was near.

____

A/N 3:32am

Thank You, to everyone who has been supporting me. I greatly appreciate you and love you all. 

Idk why I had such a bad case of writer block but I think I'm finally shedding that away (;  Again I know this was short, but you know baby steps

REMEMBER TO LIKE AND SHARE <3

𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗢𝗻 " 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘆 " +*~-+*~-+*