Chapter 3: Love came around

Days Had passed I had no problem in my new and first school. I was getting along with everybody in WWE and In School. I Was addicted to Youtuber's And Vines. I was addicted to Carters Eyes and Smile and appearantly he was addicted to my recently orange Dyed Hair. Steph Trained me to be healthy and A Fighter. Dad Acted Like I actually was his own daughter and Would get jealous of Carter. Although I had only gone out with Carter 2 times since the day we met. He was pretty cool ad so were all his friends Like Nash, Cameron, Shawn and Matt. I loved the way Carter wasnt speeding things up between us. Brie, Nikki and Eva Would Come visit every once in a while. WWE PPV Were coming around and our family Celebrated more and more Superstars for becoming champions and for being succesful. I Had told Carter my family was a big family in the WWE Company. I asked for permission to invite him over in one of our PPV Celebrations. Finally The Royal Rumble PPV Came Around and so did our celebration & so did Carter. Since He was coming Over I decided to dress Cute Girly With a Bit Of " I LOVE WWE". I dressed with a Black "THE AUTHORITY" T-shirt With My jean jacket Over It Some Blue shorts with diamonds on them and Black to the Knee leggings and My Black Vans. Hannah was wearing Her dad's (my dad's) Black with Green "TRIPLE H" T-shirt with mom's "Stephanie McMahon" Gray Sweats and Black Vans. Our smaller sister Madison was wearing an "AJ Lee Till My Last Breath" pink highlighted T-shirt and A Poofy Pink Tu-too with black vans. Mom and dad were wearing their own signature clothes "Game Over" and "Queendom". Later when Everything was ready The popcorn, Dinner before PPV, Carter Knocked and I opened. He was wearing a White shirt with the Magcon Family on it White Jeans a Beanie and Black Vans. The day went on smoothly Carter kept on asking me q. Like "Why do they hate eachother"& "Why would he Do that". All of his questions made me laugh . Hunter well... my dad was pretty jealous and that made me feel special because I didnt think he'd treat me as his own. The next morning Carter send me a text message saying * Sorry if I bothered you a lot last night I didnt quite know what your family was really into but now that I do It's Pretty cool and just wanted to let you know That all the time you answered one of my questions I liked you more and more (and take in fact that I asked a lot of questions ) YOU FASCINATED ME . As I read the message I Felt Butterflies in my stomach and was getting more and more excited little by little. He had been so nice to me and I liked to hang out with him and his magcon family. I truely started getting feelings for him everyday a little more. I loved his messages I refused to say yes to all the times he had asked me out because I needed to be sure It wasnt the exciting feeling of having a guy over me for the first time I needed to know that I actually LOVED HIM. After a while after the ppv after the message after my dads jealousy after he kept on trying He finally catched my heart and I just hoped he wouldnt let it go. It was sunday so Carter invited me to go to their weekly Youtube video shoot I said yes and was so excited to see Carter and his friends again. I dressed my self in a Black dress/Shirt and put on some tall Black heels and my unusual look my fake ears, and let my hair down. Carter came to pick me up and I was like in loved with his white outfit he had on . We went out and of course As always all the guys came along and gasped about the mansion I lived in. Carter told the guys to shut up and turned the volume up as the song "Say Yes!" came on he turned and looked at me and winked. So quick the butterflies had returned to my stomach. All the way to their studio Nash and Matt talked the most sure their conversation was really weird like very. To be honest I enjoyed lisening to their unusual weird (inapropriate) conversation, and specialy knowing that the hole time Carter had been staring at me. I had to admit his cute little asian eyes were to die for. His smile made me smile. His since of humor made me laugh and the point is he made me so happy. Although we both knew we were dieing to be together, To kiss, To live a part of our life in love for atleast just 24hrs.