Chapter 16: PayBack

WWE PPV PAYBACK
CENA .VS. RUSEV
ORTON .VS. ROLLINS
REIGNS .VS. KANE
DREA .VS. NATALYA
SHEAMUS .VS. NEVILLE
FIGHTS OF THE NIGHT
I WAS SCHEDULED TO A FIGHT NATTIE. She Is probably one of my biggest threats as a wrestler. I was nervous for the rest of the show until.. My match was up next... The bell rang and we faught. I layed on the ring and I looked up to see that Nattie had one the match. My first lose. I wasnt really concentrated I had to many things going on at ones that I guess I didnt quite Try which cost me my match. Yet I was proud of Nattie.. She isnt a bad wrestler either so I cant blame it all on the fact that I was distracted. As my way back backstage My Old Rival... Katelin she hit me with a chair and yelled at me "NICE JOB OUT THERE!" She Left with a Smile ob her face. I was in such a Pain I could get up. AJ Lee was skipling down the hallway and saw me and She helped me up. AJ was a great Competitor Incredibly weird. But she had a kind heart. I dont really talk to her but I was a Fan before. She helped me to ghe Locker room and sat down and started to make conversation.
**AJ Lees Conversation**
Hey
Me: Hey
Katelin attacked you from behind huh?
Me: Yeah She Did
I Heard hr say she was going too... dobt worry she's a bitch she thinks shes all that when shes really nothing..
** I LAUGH**
Foreal shes just doing this to get higher in the Divas Division Rank
Me: Divas division Rank?
Yeah Its a rank sort of like The top divas in WWE
Me: Oh
Yeah She just wants attention
...anyways Take Care love yaa.. oh and watch out ;)
(RANDOM CHAPTER YOU'LL FIND OUT LATER PROBABLY AND HOPE YOU ENJOY
HINT OF THE DAY: KATELIN ADDRESSES DREA
QOTD :HOW MUCH DO YOU LIKE MY BOOK? )