Chapter 25: ×17×

My B-day Was Coming!!
All I wanted was a peaceful happy B-day. I didnt want a party. I didnt want anything special. Yet Thats what I was given. It was 8am and My Mom came up to my room. She sat in my bed. She whispered in my ear "Happy B-day Drea" I reached up and hugged her. Once again she whispered into my ear "Happy 2years with us"
I replied "Thank You" Tears ran down my cheeks and she hugged me tighter.
Dad enters the room with my favorite Roses (red roses) and 3 balloons that wish me happy b-day.
From Behind I see Dolph with a present. MOM, DAD AND DOLPH are now in my room and I see Lil Madi and Hannie come in and rush to my bed to hug me. Soon they all left downstairs and I went to take a shower. I let my hair down and Straigned it. I put on a lemonade pink-ish flanel and white ripped jeans with brown combat boots. I helped Hannah with her outfit.

Later on.

Mom and Dad took us to eat and to the winter fair. That day was my last day with Dolph. We broke up that day well the night before. He texted me to meet him at the cafe. I did and he said "it took me a long time to realize that you dont really love me..that at the time I asked you out you werent ready for a new relationship.I'm sorry but I really did love you and then reality hit me I'm not for you or you for me I love you I hope I didnt hurt you all I really would like is a friendship...?" I stood up and Hugged him and replied "Thank you, I love you too and of course we can stay friends because you never hurt me :D"

At The Fair I met up with Shawn and AJ (Aj Looked so adorable well her outfit she was wearing a White Tang Top that said "STAY WEIRD" and a Leather Black Jacket with her jeans and her chuck taylors.) I hooked up with them and then Shawn asked "hey wheres Dolph?" I replied "idk" Aj Said "Wait are you saying your boyfriend isnt here for your b-day"
Me: OMG How'd you know its my b-day?
AJ: Because I love you and I know everything about you ;)
Shawn:Happy B-day..anyways wheres Dolph?
AJ: Why isnt your boyfriend here?
Me: *pause* he isnt my boyfriend anymore and he was with me earlier.
AJ: Wait what?
Me: We broke up last night
Shawn: Why? How come? Why didnt you tell me?
Me: Woah Shawn...We broke up because we realized we werent meant for eachother...and I didnt tell you because we JUST broke up.
AJ lets go of Shawn and hugs me.

Shawn Left us alone and left to the bathroom

Aj: I hope he didnt hurt you
Me:He didnt
AJ: Are you sure?
Me: Yes *a tear comes out*
AJ: Why are you crying then
Me: lets sit down
*they sit down*
Aj: Whats wrong?
Me: You know I was a foster kid...well I once had a best friend I lost her..
Aj: how
Me: she was killed...a robber used her as bait to escape from the police..I've realised that I'm barely making new friends and that just brings tears to my eyes.
AJ hugged me tighter and Shawn arrived and told us "Hey guys I have to go I just got a text from my bro Carter Hes in town I have to go"
Aj: wait a minute Carter? Isnt that? Omg he is? Shawn do you mind if we go with you?
Shawn:No your my girlfriend and Drea your my Friend and The Guys love you and why would I mind if you guys want to come?
Aj:Ok Drea Lets go
Drea: I guess