Chapter 6: I love the love❤️

WE ARRIVED BACK HOME Dad opened the door. Everyone's face turned towards the door. I came in along with the 20 other girls. Everyone stood up to give me a hug. I said to mom I couldnt help knowing that we had this huge big house with an extra room where the girls can stay in for the night so they can recover . Tomorrow We'll take them back to the police station. Steph said "Its ok we'll work things out so they can take a shower and relax". Then everybody stood up to give me a group hug and Carter waited until everyone was gone and he was the only one coming towards me. Carter gave me a hug whispered in my ear "I love you and I'm so happy you're okay". I stared up at him and He stared at me back. Again his lips made their way towards mine and we Kissed. The kiss didnt last long before the girls were saying "Ooo" and Eva marie padded our backs to let us know to seperate. We separated and looked at the room where dad was really pissed and Mom was trying to calm him down. Carter left right after he noticed that if he stayed he would have problems with my dad. I ignored my dads rage and took the girls upstairs to show them around. As I showed them around I said to myself "this is stupid I'm showing them around a house That I dont even know completely". The girls took turns taking quick showers. In one little room they managed to sleep all together in a king size bed. I went downstairs after taking a shower putting on my John Cena T-shirt and John Cena sweats. (as you might of guessed John cena is my favorite WWE Superstar). As I reached the living room where everyone was. I could hear my dad yelling saying " That boy is going to play with her and disrespect her and once he gets what he wants he's going to leave her". Steph was yelling back to dad "Calm down Hunter if he does you'll take care of him". Dad calmed down knowning Mom had given him the power to destroy Carter if he ever played with me. I finally had the guts to walk in and with a tear in my cheek I pretended I was ok. Eva Marie stood Up gavd me a kiss on the cheek and said Bye take care. Minutes later Brie and Nikki stood up kisses my cheek and sayed bye and Nikki whispered in my ear "I love your outfit and John is mine ok?Ok. Lol jk". Nikki's comment made me so happy but then I relized everyone had left and I was left alone with my parents. The room was filled with silence so I stood up and made my way to my own room (I no longer had to sleep with Hannah) . Steph knocked on the door and whispered in my ear " I know your awake so I just want to tell you That if you were ok and the carter would have his days counted if he ever played with me". I relized how much my parents cared for me. I had to admit I hadnt been going to school because of how much my life was complicated. So dad told me the next day that school for me started tomorrow. I first just went to meet my new school and to meet my classmates. I didnt really know how to react in a school so when tomorrow finally came it was a funny struggle to get through the day.